Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Aeroflot Flight Change
There are many cases in which passengers are forced to cancel their flights. But due to the cancellation policy of an airline, they become entitled to pay a fee. This way both the airline and the passenger face a considerable loss. To counter this situation, there is an Aeroflot flight change option, applied for the betterment of both the parties. But with such an option, comes a policy and regulations, which you must read before applying for flight change. Below is our guide of the change policy and also the applicability of it for different ticket types.
Aeroflot Flight Change Policy
Aeroflot, also known as PJSC Aeroflot, is a major Russian airline. It was founded in 1923 and is one of the oldest running airlines of the world. It currently serves 146 destinations in 52 countries. Being in business for such a long period, the airline understands the constraints faced by the passengers and they have created a seamless Aeroflot Airlines change flight system for all the passengers.
- The flight change policy of Aeroflot Airlines says that you can make changes to your flight for free provided that you do so within 24 hours of booking.
- If you’ve booked flights from the official website, then you will have to make changes through the website only.
- If your tickets are booked through a third party agent, then you will have to ask the concerned agent to make changes to your flights. The charges applicable will be decided by the third party only.
- If your new flight costs less than the older one, then the airline will credit the fare difference in your original source of payment.
- If you make changes after the 24 hour window, then a small change fee will be levied, depending on various factors and type of the ticket.
Aeroflot Flight Change Policy For Economy Class
- Passengers with Economy Basic fare tickets are allowed to make changes even after 24 hours of booking but no later than 30 mins of scheduled departure.
- Passengers with Economy Flex fare tickets are allowed to make flight changes till day of departure without paying any change fees.
- The Economy Basic ticketed passengers are entitled to pay a certain change fee as decided by the airline.
- The change fee depends on various factors such as flight route, reasons, number of changes, etc.
- Passengers can change their seats even after they have checked in by paying seat costs and is permitted only if space is available.
- When modifications are made through unauthorized methods such as a third-party agency, the Aeroflot flight change policy does not apply.
Aeroflot Flight Change Policy For Comfort Class
- Comfort Flex and Basic fares can make changes till the day of flight departure.
- The flight changes are permitted even if made within 1 hour of scheduled departure.
- Passengers with Comfort Flex fare are allowed to make flight changes without paying any extra costs.
- However, Comfort Basic fares are allowed to make changes only after paying a certain change fee as decided by the airline.
- Passengers with Comfort Flex and Basic tickets can make seat changes even after the check-in process. The seat change offered entirely depends on the aircraft and availability.
Aeroflot Flight Change Policy For Business Class
- Passengers with Business Flex tickets can make changes to their flights even within 30 minutes of scheduled departure and no additional cost will be charged.
- Passengers with Business Basic tickets can also leverage the Aeroflot Airlines change flight system, but will have to pay an extra change fee.
- The additional fee charged depends upon various factors such as sort of alterations made, flight route, and other government regulations.
- Business Flex and Basic fares can make changes till the same day of flight departure.
Steps To Change Aeroflot Flights
You can seamlessly change your Aeroflot flights through their official website. Here’s a step by step guide on how to make changes to your flight tickets.
- Go to Aeroflot.com
- Select My Bookings tab.
- Access your flight booking by entering your ticket credentials like Booking Reference/Ticket Number and Last Name.
- Click on Find and select the flight you want to change.
- After choosing your flight, make the changes and confirm them.
- Aeroflot will send you a confirmation over your registered email.
Aeroflot Change Fee
- Aeroflot flight change fee of USD 40 is applicable in some cases depending upon the routes.
- A change fee is waived off for flex fare type of all the classes. Such ticketed passengers can make changes to flights without any additional costs.
- Passengers with Basic Economy fares will be asked to pay a certain percentage of the booking fees and a change fee(if applicable).
Aeroflot Name Change Policy
- As per Aeroflot Airlines change flight policy, the entire name alteration is not permitted.
- Passengers can make name changes free of cost, within 24 hours of flight reservation.
- To change the name, you will also be required to provide an identity document to verify your name.
- In case of a divorce or marriage, you can modify your name as per your choice.
- The changes to the name field in the passenger name record along with the ticket reissue is only permitted once.
- Once the passenger is identified, then only the passenger’s name alteration on the Aeroflot flight ticket is allowed.
Aeroflot Same-Day Flight Change
- Aeroflot same-day change policy allows you to make changes to your flight up to 30 mins prior scheduled departure.
- The flex fare tickets are allowed to make changes free of cost even on the same day of flight departure.
- The Basic fares of all classes are entitled to pay a fee, depending upon the route and distance.
- The airline may also ask you to pay a fare difference as applicable under the flight change guidelines of Aeroflot.
Aeroflot Flight Upgrade
Aeroflot allows their passengers to make flight upgrades to Business or Comfort class, even at the last moment.
- You can easily upgrade your flights via the official website no earlier than 72 hours from scheduled departure.
- The flight upgrade will offer you several perks to enjoy such as priority boarding, access to airport’s lounges, premium wines, array of cuisines, and other luxurious amenities.
- Last minute flight upgrades are available but might be subject to availability in few routes and other circumstances.
How can I change my flight without a fee?
You can change an Aeroflot flight for free of cost, provided that you do so within 24 hours of booking. After this period, a change fee is applicable on basic fares.
What is Aeroflot's change policy now?
Aeroflot flight change policy allows you to make changes to your flights from the day of flight booking till 30-60 minutes prior scheduled departure. There will be a change fee charged for basic ticket fares.
Can you get a refund if there is a flight change due to Aeroflot's fault?
If a flight is changed due to the airline's fault, then you’re entitled to receive a full refund irrespective of the flight route and the ticket fare type.
How late can you change an Aeroflot flight?
Aeroflot flight change policy allows all ticket fare types to make changes to their flights upto 30-60 minutes prior to their original scheduled departure.
What happens if my new flight costs less than my original flight?
If your new flight costs less than the original flight, then the remaining balance will be credited to your travel funds or refunded back to your original source of payment.
Can I change my ticket, which was purchased from a third-party agent?
Aeroflot Airlines allows you to make flight ticket changes, purchased from a third-party agent. However, you might be asked to pay fare differences if applicable.
Can I change my Aeroflot flight the same day?
You can change your flight the same day as your flight departures. Flex fares can make changes free of cost while the basic fares will be required to pay a certain amount. A fare difference is also applicable on all fares.
Can I make changes in my Aeroflot flight if I am traveling outside Europe?
Yes you can make changes to all international flights outside Europe, after paying a change fee of USD 0-USD 400, depending on the flight route and distance.
Can I make a name change in my Aeroflot flight?
Yes, you can change your name in your Aeroflot flight only after following the provided guidelines.
Can I change a Basic Economy fare ticket?
Yes you can make changes to a Basic Economy fare ticket. However, Aeroflot allows the changes only within 24 hours of booking.
Aeroflot Popular Airports
- Simferopol Airport (SIP)
- Krasnojarsk Airport (KJA)
- Ekaterinburg Airport (SVX)
- Krasnodar Airport (KRR)
- Kaliningrad Airport (KGD)
- Kazan Airport (KZN)
Aeroflot Popular Destination