Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Air Arabia (G9)
Air Arabia, an Emireti low-cost airline, was founded and commenced its operation, 2003. It operates its services from its major hubs from Sharjah International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airports and Ras Al Khaimah International Airport. Air Arabia flight covers 170 domestic and international destinations in the Middle East, Central Asia, Indian Subcontinent, North Africa, and Europe.
The fleet size of Air Arabia is 63, and comprises Airbus. Here’s a list of aircraft owned by Air Arabia:
Air Arabia Flight Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|595||Sharjah International Airport|
Popular Air Arabia Flights Routes and Destination
|Mumbai||Abu Dhabi||Nov 30, 2022||AED 385|
|Doha||Tehran||Dec 12, 2022||AED 124|
|Delhi||Dubai||Jan 14, 2023||AED 562|
|Kabul||Sharjah||Feb 06, 2023||AED 346|
|Yerevan||Tbilisi||Nov 09, 2022||AED 726|
|Istanbul||Abu Dhabi||Mar 08, 2023||AED 765|
Top Airports Served by Air Arabia
- Sharjah International Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
- Hamad International Airport
- Quetta International Airport
Air Arabia Policies & Services
Cancellation & Refund Services
Air Arabia (G9) regularly updates its Cancellation and Refund policy to provide flexibility and intuitiveness for the passengers. You do not need to worry about last-minute cancellation costs with an Air Arabia’s flight reservation. Under Air Arabia’s Cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight when:
- Your flight is canceled by Air Arabia (G9) and the alternate flight provided to you is not suitable
- You can cancel your Air Arabia flight within 24 hours of booking and the scheduled departure is more than 7 days later.
- You were denied boarding a confirmed reservation
- Your flight is delayed by at least 3 hours
- You canceled your Air Arabia flight 72 hours before the departure. In that case, 30% of the surcharge or a minimum of AED 150 per passenger each way will be levied on you.
- Your flight is rescheduled and the new flight causes you to miss the connecting flight
- Any special circumstances prevent you from catching your flight—such as the death of a passenger/immediate family member, serious illness, military orders, etc. (subject to documentary evidence and Air Arabia agreeing to it)
- The charges may vary for group booking cancellation.
Air Arabia doesn’t have a refund policy. Instead, they offer the amount for the utilized service in the form of Air Arabia credit. The passengers can use the credit for future travel.
Air Arabia’s baggage policy allows you to pay for the baggage you select. You can select checked baggage weight and make an informed decision. However, Air Arabia’s checked baggage policy varies from country to country. Here is a guide for you.
Checked Baggage Policy
20 KG in 1 piece: starting from AED 15 / passenger / one way
30 KG in 1 piece : starting from AED 15 / passenger / one way
30 KG total baggage in up to 2 pieces: starting from AED 20 / passenger / one way
40 Kg total baggage in up to 2 pieces: starting from AED 20 / passenger / one way
20 KG in 1 piece: starting from EGP 70 / passenger / one way
30 KG in 1 piece : starting from EGP 100 / passenger / one way
30 KG total baggage in up to 2 pieces: starting from EGP 120 / passenger / one way
40 Kg total baggage in up to 2 pieces: starting from EGP 120 / passenger / one way
15 KG: starting from EUR 25 / passenger / one way
20 KG: starting from EUR 30 / passenger / one way
30 KG: starting from EUR 54 / passenger / one way
40 KG: starting from EUR 79 / passenger / one way
Hand Baggage Policy
Air Arabia offers a free hand baggage allowance of up to 10 kg per passenger. The hand baggage should not exceed 55cm×44cm×20cm, including the handbag’s handle, wheels, and pockets.
Carry on Baggage for Infants
Infant passengers, who are not more than 2 years old, are allowed to carry one standard-size bag.
Air Arabia Pet Policy
Only falcons are allowed in the cabin, under the following conditions:
- The reservation must be made 48 hours prior to the flight’s departure
- Falcons will be charged three times the normal excess baggage fare
- Maximum two falcons are allowed per extra seats
- Passengers are not entitled to any free additional baggage allowance for the extra seat.
The booking fee of Air Arabia varies from destination to destination. Know about the fee while booking your flights with Air Arabia.
Check-in & verification
- Air Arabia offers you an online check-in option where you can check your flight departure terminal, print out your boarding pass and e-ticket from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date. The web check-in rules for this airline are varied by airports and countries.
- Moreover, you can also print your boarding pass at the offline check-in kiosk counter, no later than 45 minutes prior scheduled departure.
Air Arabia offers a wide array of in-flight entertainment options, including tv programs, latest blockbusters, sports, comedy shows, music shows, news, etc.
You can easily select your favorite meal offered by Air Arabia’s Sky Cafe menu, prior to your flight.
Passengers utilizing Air Arabia (G9) flights can call on their customer support toll free number +971-6-5088888 or visit https://www.airarabia.com/en/contact-us for any other queries.
Can I cancel my Air Arabia (G9)flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.airarabia.com/en Air Arabia (G9) contact no +971-6-5088888 , or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Air Arabia (G9) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Air Arabia (G9) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Air Arabia (G9) cancellation policy, non-refund tickets are not eligible to claim any refund, except for some different situations, when the airline cancels the flight.
How long will it take to get the refund ?
Air Arabia doesn’t initiate any refund and instead offers credit vouchers for future trips.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
Air Arabia will offer you an alternate flight if your booked flight is canceled or delayed. However, you will not receive any monetary refund and instead, the airline will offer you a credit voucher for future trips.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Air Arabia (G9) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Air Arabia (G9) provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Air Arabia (G9) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Air Arabia (G9)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Air Arabia provide in-flight dining?
Air Arabia (G9) provides food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey. You can pre-select your meal online.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Air Arabia flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Air Arabia (G9). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Air Arabia allow pets on flights?
Only falcons are allowed in the cabin.
Air Arabia Popular Airports
- Air India Flights to Kozhikode
- Qatar Airways Flights to Kozhikode
- Gulf Air Flights to Kozhikode
- Air India Express Flights to Kozhikode
- Flydubai Flights to Kozhikode
Air Arabia Popular Destinations
- Flights to Sharjah
- Flights to Delhi
- Flights to Kathmandu
- Flights to Mumbai
- Flights to Cairo
- Flights to Moscow
- Flights to Kyiv
- Flights to Nairobi
- Flights to Karachi
- Flights to Kuwait
Air Arabia Popular Routes
- Flights from Sharjah to Cairo
- Flights from Sharjah to Amman
- Flights from Kochi to Sharjah
Other Help Topics
- Air Arabia customer support number
- Air Arabia flight change policy
- Air Arabia flight status
- Air Arabia flight check-in
- Air Arabia cancellation and refund policy
- Air Arabia baggage policy