Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Air Panama
Planning to discover the world but what if you have to cancel your flight? Don’t worry, as most airlines offer flexible and hassle-free policies through which you can plan your journey. Air Panama’s flight cancellation and refund policy offers the most hassle-free and will let you cancel the flight without a fuss.
Air Panama is one of the regional airlines that is based at Albrook Marcos A.Gelabert International Airport in Panama which is currently the second-largest carrier in the country surpassed only by Copa Airlines. This airline operates its services to more than 31 destinations from the hub at Albrook International Airport. It is one of the major carrier airlines engaged to serve a wide range of international and domestic flights.
Air Panama Cancellation Policy
You have booked the Air Panama flights but due to unavoidable circumstances, you are unable to travel and want to cancel. With the flexible cancellation, you can cancel your booked flights at any time. Whether you are canceling your flight tickets after the booking or at the last moment. It is very significant for you to understand more about the refund and canceling policies.
Air Panama 24 hour Cancellation Policy
Air Panama 24 hour cancellation policy allows its passengers to cancel their flight free of cost. But to avail that, one needs to know about the airline’s 24-hour window policy. Let’s find out.
- Passengers can claim a complete refund, if the cancellation is made within 24-hours of booking and the scheduled departure of the flight is at least seven days or more at the time of booking.
- The flight cancellation can also be requested by reaching out to the airline’s customer care phone number.
- If a passenger cancels the flight after 24 hours of booking then they must incur a penalty fee for the cancellation. The fee depends on the fare type.
Air Panama Cancellation Policy for Refundable and Non-Refundable Tickets
The cancellation policy of refundable or non-refundable Air Panama Airlines depends on various circumstances:
- When you cancel your non-refundable or refundable ticket within three days before the departure you have to pay a penalty for it.
- Air Panama offers free cancellation until the end of the risk-free period.
- If you have purchased a flexible or premium ticket then you will receive a full refund.
- If any cancellation occurs due to any natural calamity then you are eligible to receive compensation.
Air Panama Cancellation Policy For Different Class (Basic Economy, Business, and First Class)
Air Panama’s cancellation policy differs on the type of ticket you purchased, and the policy also depends on the cabin class. Follow are some of the relevant points :
Basic Economy Class
Air Panama economy tickets are non-refundable. However, if you need to cancel your flight then do consider purchasing a refundable ticket.
If you cancel the Air Panama flight ticket, then a charge of up to $100 to $500 will be levied if you cancel the Air Panama flight ticket.
- If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking with Air Panama, the business class of the airline allows you to:
- You can make some changes to your reservation free of cost if you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- You are required to pay $100 as a cancellation fee if you cancel the flight once the 24-hour period gets over.
Refundable tickets will be fully compensated in case of cancellation.
You have to pay a fine if you make any changes to your reservation which also includes canceling the service.
How to Get Compensation in case of Flight Delay or Cancellation?
- If your flight is canceled and you are informed about the same prior 24 hours of the scheduled departure then you are eligible to receive compensation for your flight ticket.
- If your domestic flight has kept you waiting for more than 6 hours then the airline must communicate a rescheduled time for the alternate flights.
- If your flight is delayed for more than 4 hours then the airline will offer you meals without any charge.
- The airline also has to provide alternate flights to you within the period of 6 hours or either pay full compensation for your ticket.
How to Cancel an Air Panama Flight?
You can easily cancel your Air Panama flight by simply visiting the airline’s official website or at the airport’s ticket counter. The airline will charge you up to $200 for canceling the flight after 24 hours of booking. Below are the few steps which you need to follow:
Cancel Flight Ticket Online
- Visit the official website of Air Panama. The requirement for the flight cancellation is a six-character confirmation. To know this six-character number you can check your booking confirmation email.
- You need to enter the last name in the passenger’s data finder on the managed booking page.
- After that click on the change or cancel the trip.
- Choose the flight you want to cancel.
- Before proceeding further, you need to review the Air Panama cancellation policy. The next page will take you to the flight refund cancellation.
- Choose “Confirm my Cancellation”.
- After you confirm then you will receive a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation.
The airline may offer you a credit voucher, which will be valid for 365 days from cancellation. Flights traveling within Mexico and the United States are exempted from cancellation charges.
Air Panama Refund Policy
- The passenger is eligible to claim a full refund for a flexible or premium ticket.
- After 24 hours of the booking, non-refundable tickets will not be entertained with any refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the original mode of payment within the ten days of cancellation.
- A passenger can also claim a refund if the flight is canceled due to any natural calamity.
How to Get a Refund from Air Panama?
There are two ways you can request a refund- online and offline.
- Visit Air Panama’s official website.
- Then, you need to sign in to your account.
- Click the Manage My Booking option
- Enter your cancel booking information
- Open your canceled ticket
- Go to the bottom of the page, where you will find the Refund option
- Select it and fill in the required information
- Apply for a refund.
- Contact Air Panama’s customer care number based on your preferred language.
- Select the correct options to speak with an agent.
- Share the required information with the Air Panama expert agent.
- Apply for a refund
Air Panama Customer Support Number for Cancellation and Refund Policy
Air Panama’s customer support number differs depending on the country you are calling from. Following is a list of the important phone numbers required to cancel your flight.
Panama City: +507- 316-9069
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my Air Panama flight and claim a refund?
Yes, You can initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked through AirPanama.com. Air Panama Call Center, or airport counters. The cancellation would be applicable on all fares except for Basic and Classic fares, where passengers are not eligible for a refund.
How much is the cancellation fee for Air Panama?
Air Panama flight cancellation fee is $100 and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depending on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How to claim a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To claim a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the limited time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Does Canceling a flight give you a refund?
The refund policy depends on the type of ticket you purchased. If the ticket meets all the requirements, you will receive an amount as a refund.
Can I cancel my Air Panama reservation for free within 24 hours?
If the passenger cancels the booking within 24 hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Air Panama allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class and many other factors.
What are the easiest ways to cancel my Air Panama flight ticket?
You can cancel your Air Panama flight by visiting the official website.
Is it possible to make flight changes on Air Panama?
Yes, Air Panama allows its passengers to modify changes in their bookings easily.
What should I do if Air Panama cancels my flight?
In case Air Panama cancels your flight or denies you boarding, the airline compensates for the inconvenience.
Air Panama Popular Airports
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Harry Reid International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Air Panama Popular Destinations