Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Allegiant Air
Founded in 1997, the 25-year-old Allegiant Air (G4) is an American Ultra-low-cost airline, focused on providing quality service to middle and lower-class American citizens. Initially, the airline was founded as WestJet Express, and now it is the fourteenth largest commercial airline in America. Headquartered in Summerlin, Nevada, Allegiant Air’s major hubs are Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Punta Gorda Airport (PGD).
Allegiant Air (G4) offers 38186 Allegiant Air flights per week globally and covers 129 destinations. Hence, it has a large fleet size of 121 aircraft, which mostly consists of Airbus. However, Allegiant Air has ordered 30 Boeing 737 MAX 7, and 20 Boeing 737 MAX 200, and 10 Airbus A320-200. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Allegiant Air (G4):
Allegiant Air (G4) Flight Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|38186||Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), Sanford|
Popular Flight Routes and Destinations by Allegiant Air (G4)
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Bellingham (BLI)||Feb 24, 2022||USD 66|
|Las Vegas (LAS)||Fort Wayne (FWA)||Apr 14, 2022||USD 100|
|Sanford (SFB)||New York (ALB)||Mar 18, 2022||USD 95|
|Cincinnati (CVG)||Denver (DEN)||May 20. 2022||USD 110|
|Allentown (ABE)||Savannah (SAV)||Jul 21, 2022||USD 76.42|
|Bellingham (BLI)||Phoenix (AZA)||Aug 16, 2022||USD 129|
|Denver (DEN)||Cincinnati (CVG)||Feb 16, 2022||USD 98.26|
|New York (ALB)||Sanford (SFB)||Nov 20, 2022||USD 102.25|
|Bellingham (BLI)||Los Angeles (LAX)||Feb 25, 2022||USD 72|
|Fort Wayne (FWA)||Las Vegas (LAS)||Mar 18, 2022||USD 102.52|
Top Airports Served by Allegiant Air (G4)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL)
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Harry Reid International Airport (LAS)
- Punta Gorda Airport (PGD)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Allegiant Air (G4) Policies & Services (Cancellation, Baggage, Check-in, Booking Fee, in-flight Entertainment)
Allegiant Air (G4) is constantly revamping its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with an Allegiant Air (G4) flight reservation. Under the Allegiant Air cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- As per Allegiant Air 24 hour cancellation policy, the airline offers free cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- Also, if you cancel your Allegiant Air flight within 24hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund if your flight’s departure is at least 7 days later at the time of booking.
- You can cancel your flight in case of your or your immediate relative’s sickness or death. However, you have to submit a medical or death certificate to claim any refund.
- Itineraries can not be changed within 7 days of scheduled departure.
- As per Allegiant Air’s (G4) flight cancellation and refund policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- You are eligible for a refund if Allegiant Air (G4) cancels your flight.
- Once the reservation is made, you are no longer eligible for any credit or refund for any price difference.
- The Allegiant Air (G4) flight ticket refund depends upon several factors like a technical glitch, flight cancellation, and many more.
- Passengers affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the Allegiant Air cancellation policy.
- Can I cancel my Allegiant Air (G4)flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.allegiantair.com/,Allegiant Air (G4) contact no 702 505 8888, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Allegiant Air (G4) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
- Can I cancel my Allegiant Air (G4) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
- How much does Allegiant Air (G4) charge for flight cancellation?
The Allegiant Air (G4) flight cancellation fee is $100 to $500 and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
- How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per Allegiant Air (G4) cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Allegiant Air (G4) flight cancellation.
- Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
- Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Allegiant Air (G4) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Allegiant Air (G4) passengers can bring one personal item on board without any extra cost. If you choose to bring a carry-on bag or checked baggage in the cabin, fees may apply. The maximum dimension of the personal item should not exceed 17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 centimeters.
|Cabin Class/ Flight||No. of pieces allowed||Baggage allowance||Maximum Size|
|Premium Business||1 piece||70lbs||22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 centimeters|
|Premium Economy||1 piece||50lbs||17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 centimeters|
|Economy Cabin||1 piece||50lbs||17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 centimeters|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- If traveling with an infant, the child can check in 2 items without any charges. The items allowed for the child are a fully collapsible pushchair (stroller/buggy), a car or booster seat, a travel cot, or a baby back carrier.
- If you require a seat to be occupied by your baby, you must purchase the ticket.
- Only 2 children per person are allowed on board, and you can carry only one infant in your arms.
- Passengers traveling with an infant can bring a diaper bag at no extra charge.
- Allegiant Air (G4) allows cats, and small dogs with valid health and rabies vaccination certificates.
- Pets must be transported in a soft-sided, enclosed, and water-proof carrier.
- The maximum dimension of the carrier should not exceed 9”H x 16”W x 19”D
- If you are traveling with a puppy, it should be at least 8 weeks old, weaned from its mother, and able to eat independently.
Booking Allegiant Air flights online is free. However, you have to pay a service fee in addition to any changes to the price of your fare in case of any changes in Allegiant Air manage booking.
Check-in and Verification
- Allegiant Air (G4) offers you an online check-in option where you can check your flight departure terminal, print out your boarding pass and e-ticket from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date. The web check-in rules for this airline are varied by airport and countries.
- Moreover, you can also print your boarding pass at the offline check-in kiosk counter, no later than 45 minutes prior scheduled departure.
Unfortunately, there’s no In-Flight entertainment option available in Allegiant Air flights to keep you occupied throughout your journey. Download some movies or shows on your device to watch them offline while flying.
Allegiant Air doesn’t offer any complimentary meals. Passengers need to pre-book their meal 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- Passengers utilizing Allegiant Air (G4) flights can call on their customer support toll-free number 702 505 8888 or visit https://www.allegiantair.com/ for any other queries.
Does Allegiant Air (G4) provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Allegiant Air (G4) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Allegiant Air (G4)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for British Flights.
Is it safe to travel with Allegiant Air during Covid-19?
Allegiant Air (G4) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, Allegiant Air ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within 24 hours of booking. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Allegiant Air provide in-flight dining?
Allegiant Air (G4) doesn’t provide complimentary food and beverages. Passengers need to pre-book the meal 24 hours before the scheduled flight.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Allegiant Air flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Allegiant Air (G4). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Allegiant Air allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on Allegiant Air flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of Allegiant Air.
Allegiant Air LLC (G4) Popular Airports
- Harry Reid International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Reno–Tahoe International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport
- Asheville Regional Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
Allegiant Air LLC (G4) airlines Destinations
- Allegiant Air Flights to Las Vegas
- Allegiant Air Flights to Orlando
- Allegiant Air Flights to Los Angeles
- Allegiant Air Flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Allegiant Air Flights to New York
- Allegiant Air Flights to Tampa
- Allegiant Air Flights to Austin
- Allegiant Air Flights to Phoenix
- Allegiant Air Flights to San Diego
Other Help Topics of Allegiant Air