Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Azul Brazilian Airlines (AD)
Flight booking might be an easy process. But have you ever thought about the scenarios when you have to cancel your flights? Obviously cancellation and other procedures will make you skeptical. Fortunately, to make it easier for the passengers, several airlines are constantly working to upgrade their policies. If you have booked a ticket with Azul Brazilian Airlines, then things would be easier for you. However, it’s best to take a full read of the Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation and refund policy before planning to cancel your tickets.
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) is a flag carrier airline of Brazil and is headquartered in Barueri. It was founded in 2008 and since then, it’s successfully operating numerous flights on a daily basis. Currently it serves 140 destinations in Brazil, Portugal, the United States, and Uruguay. Moreover, the airline has a primary hub at the Viracopos International Airport, with secondary hubs at Tancredo Neves International Airport and Gilberto Freyre International Airport.
Azul Brazilian Airlines Cancellation Policy (AD)
Planning to cancel your Azul Brazilian (AD) flight? Don’t worry! With Azul Brazilian Airlines you are fully covered. Whether it’s about canceling a flight right after booking or at the last minute, the airline has an optimum clause for all such cases. Not only is the Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation policy seamless, but also ensures satisfactory and effortless experience to all the passengers. So, check out our guide to find in-depth information about cancellation and refund with Azul Brazilian Airlines.
Azul Brazilian Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation Policy (AD)
Fortunately, the Azul Brazilian Airlines 24 hours cancellation policy is applicable on all tickets. This means, if you cancel your flights within 24 hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund. However, it’s best that you check out the following points to avoid any chances of confusion.
- If a Azul Brazilian Airlines flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking, then the airline will not charge any cancellation fee.
- To be eligible for the 24 hours cancellation policy, you must book your flight at least 7 days prior to the departure date.
- After 24 hours from booking, a cancellation fee is charged, depending upon the type of the tickets.
- The policy is applied to both restricted and unlimited flight rates.
Azul Brazilian Airlines (AD) Cancellation Policy for Refundable and Non-Refundable Tickets
- All the passengers are entitled to a full refund until the risk-free period lasts.
- Passengers with non-refundable tickets, won’t receive any refund after the 24-hours risk-free period.
- You will get a full refund with an upper class ticket, irrespective of refundable and non-refundable ticket.
- A penalty will be charged, if you cancel your tickets 2-3 days or a few hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- In case, if flight cancellation occurs due to uncertain natural calamities or due to the airline’s fault, then the passengers will receive full refund or an alternative flight for another day.
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) Cancellation Policy for Different Class
Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation and refund policy varies differently depending upon the ticket fare and cabin class. For more relevant information, check out these points explaining the policy.
- The tickets in economy class are non-refundable. Hence, it’s best to book a refundable ticket if there might be a chance that you will cancel your flight.
- If you cancel a non-refundable economy flight after the risk-free period, then the cancellation fee of USD 100-USD 400 will be charged.
- An Azul Brazilian Airlines flight ticket allows you to cancel tickets free of cost within 24 hours of booking. However, after that a cancellation fee of USD 100-USD 400 will be charged.
- Cancellation fee depends on various factors, such as route, destination, and many more.
How to Get Compensation In Case of Flight Delay or Cancellation?
According to Azul Brazilian Airlines flight cancellation policy, if your flight gets delayed or canceled due to any natural calamities or because of the airline’s fault, then the passengers are entitled to get compensation depending upon the ticket type and other factors.
- Passengers are entitled to compensation if a flight is delayed or canceled for three hours and more due to the airline’s fault, weather conditions, or government regulations.
- When flights are delayed or canceled due to issues of the airline, they are also entitled to provide you an alternative flight route without charging any extra cost.
- All flights delayed or canceled are provided monetary compensation depending upon the flight distance.
The monetary compensation provided by Azul Brazilian Airlines is:
|All flights under 1500 km||USD 270|
|Internal flights over 1500 km||USD 432|
|Non-Internal flights b/w 1500 km-3500 km||USD 432|
|All international flights over 3500 km||USD 648|
How to Cancel an Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) Flight?
Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation and refund policy allows you to cancel your flights seamlessly. You can cancel either by visiting the airline’s official website or by contacting the customer support / airport’s ticket office. Here’s how you can cancel your Azul Brazilian Airlines flights:
Method 1- Cancel Online Or By Mobile App
- You can simply cancel your flights online from the airline’s official website.
- Open any web browser and visit Aeroflot website’s homepage. Then click on log in or sign up to move further.
- After logging in, add your ticket credentials to manage your booking. If you don’t have an account skip the sign up process and click over to visit the cancellation page.
- After getting on the cancellation page, click on the ‘change or cancel trip’ button.
- Select the passenger segment or flight you would like to cancel.
- Review Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation policy once to avoid any misunderstanding. The next page will direct you to the ‘flight refund cancellation’ entitled by the airline.
- Click on ‘Confirm my cancellation’.
- You will receive a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation.
Method 2- Cancel Over Call
- In this method, you can make a call to customer support of the airline. The toll free number of Azul Brazilian Airlines is: +55 11 4003 3255.
- If you have any queries regarding the cancellation or refund, you can raise a question in front of the agent.
- Tell the customer support executive, whether you want to make changes or cancel your flight.
- The agent will ask you about the ticket related information, provided during the booking. Provide all relevant information to make the process easier.
- Choose a payment method if you have to pay a cancellation fee for Azul Brazilian Airlines flights.
- The airline will send a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation.
Method 3- Cancel at the Airport
- If the online method doesn’t meet your expectations, you can simply make a visit to the airport from where you were to board the flight from.
- After that, head to the Azul Brazilian Airlines ticket office to talk about the cancellation procedure.
- In this way, you can converse face to face with the agent, ask about your queries and initiate flight cancellation.
- The entitled refund will be credited back to the original source of payment made by the passengers.
Azul Brazilian Airlines(AD) Cancellation Fee
The passengers are required to pay USD 100-USD 400 as cancellation fees if a flight is canceled after 24 hours of booking. The cancellation fee also depends on the fare regulations that apply to your booking. If your ticket is eligible for a refund, the airline will initiate the refundable amount within 10 days. The airline may also offer you a credit voucher, which will be valid for 365 days from cancellation.
Azul Brazilian Airlines Refund Policy
- As per Azul Brazilian Airlines cancellation and refund policy the passenger is eligible for refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking, irrespective of the ticket type.
- The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours then the refund will be credited within 7-10 working days. However, passengers who purchased the ticket via cash or cheque need to wait for 20 to 25 business days.
- The non-refundable tickets are not eligible for any refund after the 24-hours risk-free period is over.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund.
- If you cancel flights three or two days before the scheduled departure, then you are not eligible for refund even with refundable tickets. Instead, the airline has full authority to charge the complete ticket fare as penalty.
How to Get Refund from Azul Brazilian Airlines?
There are two ways you can request for a refund- online and offline.
- Visit Azul Brazilian Airlines’s official website.
- Enter your log-in information to sign-in to your account.
- Click the ‘Manage My Booking’ option.
- Enter your cancel booking information
- Open your canceled ticket
- Go to the bottom of the respective page, where you will find the ‘Refund’ option
- Click on it and refill all the required information and apply for the refund.
- Call Azul Brazilian Airlines’s customer support number based on your language and region
- Click on the correct button to talk with an agent
- Share the required information with Azul Brazilian Airlines’s expert agent
- Request for a refund
Azul Brazilian Airlines Customer Support Number for Cancellation and Refund Related Queries
There’s a different Azul Brazilian Airlines customer support number, depending upon the region. Check out the list of the important phone numbers required to cancel tickets or claim a refund.
- Brazil: +55 11 4003 3255
- North America
United States: +1 888 587 2985
- Latin America
Uruguay: 4003 3255
Argentina: 0800 887 1118
Portugal: +351 800 602985
Can I get a full refund if I cancel my flight?
Yes, You can get a full refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking. The cancellation would be applicable on all fares except for Basic and Classic fares, where passengers are not eligible for a refund.
How much is the cancellation fee for Azul Brazilian Airlines?
The Azul Brazilian Airlines flight cancellation fee is USD 100-USD 400 and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
Does Canceling a flight give you a refund?
The refund policy of Azul Brazilian Airlines depends on the type of ticket you purchased. If the ticket meets all the requirements, you will receive an amount as refund.
Can I cancel my Azul Brazilian Airlines reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24 hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Azul Brazilian Airlines allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
What are the easiest ways to cancel my Azul Brazilian Airlines flight ticket?
You can easily cancel your Azul Brazilian Airlines flight by visiting the official website of the airline. You can also call the customer support number or visit the airline counter at the airport.
Is it possible to make flight changes on Azul Brazilian Airlines?
Yes, Azul Brazilian Airlines allows its passengers to make changes in their bookings depending upon the ticket type.
What will I do if Azul Brazilian Airlines cancels my flight?
In case Azul Brazilian Airlines cancels your flight or denies you boarding, the airline compensates for the inconvenience.
Azul Brazilian Popular Airports
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Viracopos International Airport
- Santos Dumont Airport
- Belo Horizonte “Tancredo de Almeida Neves” International Airport
- Guarulhos International Airport
Azul Brazilian Popular Routes
Other Help Topics