Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Brussels Airlines (SN)
Brussels Airlines- the largest flag carrier airline of Belgium, is based and headquartered in Brussels Airport. Furthermore, Brussels Airlines (SN) is a member of Star Alliance and the International Air Transport Association. The airline commenced its Brussels Airlines flights operation in 2007; it operates to over 100 destinations in Europe, North America, and Africa.
Brussels Airlines (SN) offers 2205 flights per week to over 100 destinations in various cities in Europe, North America, and Africa. Hence, it has a large fleet size of 40, mostly consisting of Airbus. Here is a list of aircraft owned by Brussels Airlines (SN):
Brussels Airlines Flights Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|2205||Brussels Airport (BRU), Brussels|
Popular Brussels Airlines Flights Routes and Destinations
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Brussels (BRU)||Montreal (YUL)||Apr 16, 2022||USD 11,16,670|
|Vienna (VIE)||Paris (CDG)||Sep 12, 2022||USD 60,200|
|London (LHR)||New York (JFK)||Oct 16, 2022||USD 2051|
|Paris (CDG)||Brussels (BRU)||Mar 12. 2022||USD 18840|
|Naples (NAP)||Madrid (MAD)||Apr 14, 2022||USD 21805|
|Athens (ATH)||Brussels (BRU)||Mar, 15. 2022||USD 23241|
|Geneva (GVA)||Madrid (MAD)||Nov 20, 2022||USD 335|
|New York (JFK)||London (LHR)||Feb 25, 2022||USD 2751.95|
|Brussels (BRU)||Montreal (YUL)||Mar 18, 2022||USD 12,14,520|
Top Airports Served by Brussels Airlines (SN)
- Brussels Airport (BRU)
- Vienna International Airport (VIE)
- Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Geneva International Airport (GVA)
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport (MAD)
- Naples International Airport (NAP)
- Athens International Airport (ATH)
Brussels Airlines (SN) Policies & Services (Cancellation, Baggage, Check-in, Booking Fee, in-flight Entertainment)
Brussels Airlines (SN) is constantly updating its Cancellation and Refund policy to keep it flexible and convenient for the passengers. You do not have to worry about the last-minute cancellation cost with Brussels Airlines flights reservation. Under the Brussel Airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight and claim a full refund under the following conditions:
- As per Brussels Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy, the airline offers free cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
- Also, if you cancel your Brussels Airlines flight within 24hours of booking, you are eligible for a full refund if your flight’s departure is at least 7 days later.
- No cancellation fee will be charged if the ticket is canceled for the following reasons:
- Judiciary Law
- Military orders
- Expiration of travel documents, such as passports, visas, etc.
- The airline will charge an administration fee if the cancellation is done offline, such as- over the calls or at the ticket counter or airline counter.
- The passengers with a refundable ticket can cancel the booking 24 hours before departure.
- As per Brussels Airlines (SN) flight cancellation refund policy, the passenger is eligible for a refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- The airline will not accept any refund request if the ticket is canceled after the flight’s departure.
- When the airline cancels its flights due to severe weather conditions, technical glitches, or corporate factors, the passenger is eligible for a full refund.
- No refund will be initiated if the ticket is booked via an unauthorized third party.
Brussels Airlines (SN) cabin baggage policy allows passengers to bring 1 or 2 hand baggage and 1 or 2 personal accessories to the cabin, depending on the class. For a clear picture, we have made a list below.
Hand Baggage Allowance
|Class||No of pieces||Weight|
|Economy||1 hand baggage1 personal accessory||17lbs|
|Business||2 hand baggage1 personal Accessory||17lbs|
Checked Baggage Allowance
|Cabin Class||No. of pieces allowed||Baggage allowance||Maximum Size|
|Business||2 piece||70lbs||62 inches|
|Economy||2 piece||50lbs||62 inches|
Carry-on Baggage for Infants
- Brussels Airlines allows its infant passengers (0-11 years) to bring 1 free piece of checked baggage of maximum 50lbs., except when traveling in Economy Light.
- Infants are allowed to bring one of the following items free of charge:
- 1 infant carrying basket
- 1 car seat
- 1 fully collapsible stroller/pushchair.
- Infants (0-23 months) not occupying a seat are not entitled to free hand baggage allowance. You can bring baby food in your own hand baggage.
- Children (2-11 years) have the same free baggage allowance like adults.
The airline allows your furry friend to travel with you in the cabin, on hold, or in cargo. However, traveling with your pet is subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
|Cats and dogs (Max weight 18lbs including the pet bag)|
Seeing-eye, hearing or assistant dogs (No weight limit)
Maximum 4 pet containers per aircraft are allowed.
|Cats and Dogs (No weight and size restrictions)||All other animals other than cats and dogs must be shipped as cargo in accordance with IATA Live Animal Regulation. The animals allowed in the Cargo are: RodentsRabbitsFishBirdsLarge domestic animals (8kg)Wild animals|
Brussels Airlines doesn’t feature any booking fee in its website.
Check-in and Verification
Passengers can check-in online via mobile app, express desk, or at airport counters. You have to check in at least 60-70 minutes before the departure of long-haul flights and 30 to 40 minutes before the departure of short-haul flights.
In-Flight Entertainment services are offered on long-haul flights. On flights to North America and Sub-Saharan Africa, passengers can enjoy a wide range of entertainment shows on their personal interactive screen.
Brussels Airlines (SN) offers both hot and cold meals depending on the flight duration and destination. Business-class passengers can enjoy champagne on request, gourmet meal, and complimentary drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Economy class passengers can also enjoy delicious snacks, sandwiches, and various drinks.
Passengers travelling on a Brussels Airlines (SN) flight can call on the customer support number 1800 102 5838 or visit the website https://www.brusselsairlines.com/ for any query or Brussels Airlines manage booking issue.
Brussels Airlines (SN)- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I cancel my Brussels Airlines (SN)flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.brusselsairlines.com/, Brussels Airlines (SN) contact no 1800 102 5838, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Brussels Airlines (SN) flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Brussels Airlines (SN) reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
Brussels Airlines doesn’t initiate any refund against a non-refundable ticket.
How long will it take to get the refund ?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 working days of Brussels Airlines (SN) flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Brussels Airlines (SN) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
Does Brussels Airlines (SN) provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Brussels Airlines (SN) offers wheelchair and mobility services from the check-in counters at your departing airport.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Brussels Airlines (SN)?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Brussels Flights.
Is it safe to travel with Brussels Airlines during Covid-19?
Brussels Airlines (SN) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, Brussels Airlines ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within 24 hours of booking. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Brussels Airlines provide in-flight dining?
Brussels Airlines (SN) provides complimentary food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
Where can I check my Brussels Airlines flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Brussels Airlines (SN). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Brussels Airlines allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved pet on Brussels Airlines flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of Brussels Airlines.
Brussels Airlines (SN) Popular Airports
- Brussels Airport Flights
- Dulles International Airport Flights
- Lungi International Airport Flights
- Newark Liberty International Airport Flights
- Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport Flights
Popular routes of the Brussels Airlines (SN) airlines
- Washington Dc to Brussels (WAS to BRU)
- Brussels to Washington Dc (BRU to WAS)
Brussels Airlines (SN) airlines Destinations
Other Help Topics of Brussels Airlines