Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Nassau(NAS) is the largest capital city of the Bahamas and is located on the island of New Providence, the country’s most populous island. In addition, the city is also a popular cruise-ship stop surrounded by hilly landscapes and pristine beaches. Nassau(NAS) has a tropical savanna climate with hot & wet summers plus mild & dry winters. So, while booking cheap flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas, consider traveling around January to mid-April when the weather is favorable and the hurricane factor doesn’t come up.
Best Season to Visit Nassau
- Low Peak Season
The best month to beat the crowd is in February, when the prices drop at an average of 9%.
- High Peak Season
In contrast, December is the high peak month with a price increase at an average of 16%.
Flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas
To avail cheap flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau, book your seat with Copa Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 447 and USD 894 for a round-trip. In addition, there are no direct / non-stop flights available; hence, the flight will layover in Panama City(PTY) or Bogota(BOG).
Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Ministro Pistarini International Airport(EZE) to Lynden Pindling International Airport(NAS). And, the airlines serving on this route are- American, Avianca, Copa, Delta, Jetblue, and United Airlines.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Buenos Aires to Nassau:
|Copa||USD 447||Copa||USD 894|
|Avianca||USD 467||Delta||USD 897|
|American||USD 478||Avianca||USD 908|
|United||USD 345||American||USD 751|
|Delta||USD 345||United||USD 795|
|Copa||USD 432||American, Jetblue||USD 690|
Here are some essential things to consider when traveling from Buenos Aires to Nassau, and boarding a flight from Ministro Pistarini International Airport(EZE) to Lynden Pindling International Airport(NAS).
Best Places to Eat in Nassau
- Located near Parliament Square, Cafe Matisse serves authentic Italian cuisine. The main highlights on the menu are the carasau (a Sardinian flatbread) and the ossobuco (slow-cooked veal shank) with saffron risotto.
- This beautiful downtown eatery named Bahamian Cookin’ Restaurant & Bar serves delicious seafood with your choice of cocktail or alcohol.
- The famous Greek restaurant Athena Cafe & Bar is also the top eatery on the tourists’ list. In addition, they serve classic Greek cuisine with stuffed vine leaves, tzatziki, souvlaki and gyros on the highlight.
Best Hotels to stay in Nassau
- Plan your stay at A Stone’s Throw Away, a Bahamian style bed and breakfast space offering standard amenities like an outdoor pool with waterfall, on-site dining, etc.
- Located in downtown Nassau(NAS), Towne Hotel is a pet-friendly inn with various amenities like terrace dining and bar, beautiful balcony views and free parking space.
- Nestled near enormous beaches, Comfort Suites Paradise Island is a gem. Moreover, the hotel offers several facilities, including swimming pools, a private beach, magnificent waterscapes, water slides, spa services, tennis court and kids play area.
Things to do Nassau
- Spend some time at the alluring Nassau’s (NAS) beaches for a relaxing & peaceful afternoon. Moreover, you can also indulge in exciting activities like beach-ball, horse riding, surfing and more.
- Dive deep into some water adventures at the famous Atlantis Paradise Island.
- Explore the glooming flora and fauna at the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and conservation center.
- Encounter baby sea lions and its family at Blue Lagoon Island, which is an ultimate paradise.
How long is the flight from Buenos Aires to the Bahamas?
The flight duration will be about 10h 59m. Book your favorite seat, and carry your sleep pillow since you’d be in it for a while.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Buenos Aires to Nassau?
There are no direct / non-stop flights available; hence, the flight will layover in Panama City(PTY) or Bogota(BOG).
What are the best prices to take flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau?
The best prices of flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas, are offered by Copa Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 447 and USD 894 for a round-trip.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas?
You will board a flight from Ministro Pistarini International Airport(EZE) and land at Lynden Pindling International Airport(NAS).
Can I travel from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas now?
Yes, you can travel from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Buenos Aires to Nassau due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal e to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Buenos Aires(EZE) to Nassau(NAS).
How many miles is it from Buenos Aires to Nassau?
It is approximately 4285 miles / 6896 kilometers from Buenos Aires to Nassau.
Do I need a passport to travel from Buenos Aires to Nassau, Bahamas?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Buenos Aires(EZE) to Nassau(NAS).
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Buenos Aires to Nassau?
The average time spent hanging out in Nassau by tourists from Buenos Aires is eight days.
Is Nassau, Bahamas safe to travel?
Nassau(NAS) is considered as one of the safest places in the Bahamas, and the best place for beach lovers. However, it's best to follow safety precautions to avoid any unnecessary nuisance.