Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Kingston is the largest capital city of Jamaica, located on the southeastern coast of the island. Located on the island’s coast, this city is home to many beautiful lakes and beaches. However, Kingston is also surrounded by numerous mountains like blue mountains, red hills, long mountains, and Kingston harbor. Kingston covers a tropical wet and dry climate with high rainfall in October and least in May. So, if you aren’t a fan of rainfall, avoid Book flights from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica in October.
Best flights from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica
When you decide to travel, it’s important to book the best flight for a safer and smooth journey. So, with some good research strategies, we have found some best cheap flights from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica, for your convenience.
Before moving to the deals, let’s talk about the best season to fly to Kingston, Jamaica. Our study found that May is the lowest peak season with a 16% price drop, and December is the highest peak month with a 32% price increase.
For the cheapest flight tickets from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica, go for Spirit Airlines. Their flight tickets will cost you USD 106 for a one-way trip and USD 271 for a round-trip. Other Airlines are also available for this route, including- Jetblue, Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta, and United Airlines.
Popular Restaurants in Kingston
Kingston is a city where the streets are filled with the aroma of smothering flavors. You can expect glimpses of chicken sizzling on grill pans, rum poured glasses, and the Jamaican cultural music swirling through the city.
- Visit the Summerhouse for traditional culinary Jamaican food. The place is located at the historical museum of Kingston that makes sense with the culturism whirled in the dishes.
- For a chilling dining experience, go to Stush in the Bush, which is hidden in the hills of St. Ann. Their menu features enormous vegan meals filled with organic vegetables served with homemade pepper sauces and toppings.
- Craving for something Japanese? Visit the Majestic Japanese Restaurant, where you can find the best-in-class sushi in the whole of Kingston.
Hotels to stay in Kingston
Kingston is surely home to many versatile places. Apart from that, the capital city has many beautiful accommodations that will melt your heart and make you visit here again.
- For a peaceful stay beside the Emancipation Park, book your stay at Altamont Court Hotel. The rooms are quite standard, with a shaded outside pool and a bar for afternoon refreshments.
- For a luxurious stay, go for Terra Nova, All-Suite Hotel. The hotel decorum offers traditional European feels. Moreover, world-class chefs serve an exclusive dining experience for the tourists.
- For a mountain view hotel, Strawberry Hill is the perfect option. This tropical gem is located high in the blue mountains, where you will stay in hillside cottages providing a breathtaking mountain view.
Things to do in Kingston
- Go on hiking trails and rock climbing in the blue mountains.
- If you’re a music lover, then Bob Marley Museum is your happy place. Take a tour inside this museum, which is the former home of famous musician Bob Marley.
- Enjoy a peaceful walk on the Fort Clarence beach. You can surf on the massive waves or ride a horse while you see the turtles passing by.
Take a glimpse of the beautiful flora blooming in the Hope Botanical Gardens.
What is the flight duration from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
The average flight duration will be about 5h 19m. Since there are no direct flights available, the flight will layover at either Fort Lauderdale or Atlanta.
What is the best day to fly from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
It's best if you fly to Kingston on a Thursday and avoid traveling on a Friday. On your return trip to Chicago, you should consider flying back on a Wednesday and avoid Thursdays for better deals
Which Airports will I be using to fly from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
You will be flying from O'Hare International Airport(ORD) and land at Norman Manley International Airport(KIN).
Do I need a passport to travel from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Chicago to Kingston Jamaica.
What is Kingston known for?
Kingston, the capital city of Jamaica is famous for its fine natural harbor, which is protected by the Palisadoes, a narrow peninsula, developed as a recreational tourist resort. The city is surrounded by mountains that make it worth a visit.
Can I avail myself of cheap flights from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
Yes, several airlines like COPA, United Airlines, Spirit, Jetblue, Air Canada, American Airlines, and Delta offer cheap flight deals to passengers flying from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Chicago(ORD) to Kingston, Jamaica(KIN).
Can I take flights from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica at the very moment.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
The average time spent hanging out in Kingston, Jamaica by passengers from Chicago is one week.
What are the best prices to fly from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica?
The best prices to fly from Chicago to Kingston, Jamaica are offered by Spirit Airlines at a cost of USD 106 for a one-way trip and USD 271 for a round-trip
Airports Near Chicago
- Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Gary Chicago International Airport (GYY)
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK)
- Griffith Airport (GFF)
- Aurora Municipal Airport (AUZ)
Airports Near Kingston
- Tinson Pen Aerodrome (KTP)
Flights from Chicago
- Flights from Chicago to Grand Cayman Island – CHI to GCM
- Chicago to Santiago Flights
- Flights from Chicago to Montego Bay
- Flights from Chicago to Port Au Prince – CHI to PAP
- Flights from Chicago to Providenciales – CHI to PLS
Flights to Kingston
- Flights from Charlotte to Kingston – CLT to KIN
- Flights from Colorado Springs to Kingston – COS to KIN
- Flights from Charleston to Kingston – CHS to KIN
- Flights from Cincinnati to Kingston – CVG to KIN
- Flights from Cleveland to Kingston – CLE to KIN