Medellin and its coffee & flower farms are always been in limelight for their majestic auras. Yet uncharted by many travelers, this city is a roller coaster ride. With the official title of ‘Creative Tourism City,’ it has maintained its tourism through its great cultural inheritance. It would be best if you hit it. Have you ever heard about the Graffiti tour? It’s an un-miss-able thing. So, pack your bags, take your list of things to do, and book your flights from Chicago to Medellin, Colombia.
Best Flights from Chicago to Medellín
Flights from Chicago to Medellín can be extravagant and might be a shock to your budget. But relax. We are here to lend you a helping hand in making your trip affordable, thrilling, and memorable. To avoid last-minute plan changes, here is all the information regarding the cheap flights from Chicago to Medellin. Peak season in Medellin starts from December-march and low season between September-November. Visiting Medellin in the low season can give you advantages of better accommodation, affordable & cheap prices of plane tickets Chicago to Medellin and less crowd.
The airlines’ flights that run their services between Chicago to Medellin are Spirit, JetBlue, American Airlines, COPA Airlines, Other airlines. The flight time & prices mentioned below areas:
|Spirit airlines||$177||8h 5m|
|JetBlue airlines||$346||7h 35m|
|American airlines||$530||7h 15m|
|COPA airlines||$722||7h 56m|
|Other Airlines||$770||7h 56m|
You can also take advantage of JetBlue Airlines, which offers the cheapest & fastest flight from Chicago to Medellin at $346 with 7h 35m of flight time.
- Tours offered in Medellin are Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours, Cultural & theme tours, Day trips & excursions, shows concerts, etc. You should try their cooking classes workshop.
- Eje Cafetero – Here, you can not only have an experience with coffee plantations but also waterfall-trekking, paragliding, rafting, kayaking, climbing, amusement parks, etc.
Places to Dine-in in Medellin
Columbian dinner show, you must visit this restaurant where they make you try their traditional food and let you be familiar with their folk dances. Made with love and authentic flavors, you must try the food from the locals. That food can make you want it more. Some other mentions to dine are betty’s bowls, tika dogs gourmet, and Pokawa.
Best Accommodation in Medellin
You can find the cheapest to luxurious hotels with the preferable stars you want, all in Medellin.
Don’t make this mistake!
You shouldn’t go on the Pablo tour! Escobar is the darkest part of this city, and the harm caused to the dignity of this city by him is unrepairable. But still, this city has evolved itself and has broken all the stereotypes. So, avoid talking about him with natives too.
What is the price of plane tickets from Chicago to Medellin Colombia?
plane tickets Chicago to Medellin Colombia can cost you from $169 to $1,339 approx.
What is the flight time from ORD to MDE?
9 hours 31 minutes is the total flight time from Chicago (ORD) to Medellin (MDE).
How many airlines run their flights between ORD to MDE every day?
From ORD to MDE there are 120 flights pm approx. which means 4 flights every day.
What is the first departure time of Chicago to Medellin in the morning?
The earliest departure of the airline from Chicago is 5:00 am and arrival to Medellin is at 1:40 pm.
Which one is the cheapest airline from the route from Chicago to Medellin?
Spirit and Delta are considered the most reliable airlines in terms of cheap prices.
What is the airport code for Chicago airport?
The IATA code for Chicago airport, Chicago O'Hare International Airport is ORD.
Can I carry my own food on Chicago to Medellin flight?
Every airline has different baggage policies, for exact information do check their website or contact customer service.
What is the peak season time for Chicago to Medellin flights?
March-May are the best time to visit because of low rainfall.
What is the low season time for Chicago to Medellin flights?
You can visit Medellin and take advantage of low prices in flight fares and accommodations in the months of June to August.
Airports Near Chicago
- Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Gary Chicago International Airport (GYY)
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK)
- Griffith Airport (GFF)
- Aurora Municipal Airport (AUZ)
Airports Near Medellin
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport (EOH)
- Urrao Airport (URR)
Flights from Chicago
- Flights from Chicago to Pereira – CHI to PEI
- Flights from Chicago to Santa Marta – CHI to SMR
- Flights from Chicago to Cucuta – CHI to CUC
- Flights from Chicago to Armenia – CHI to AXM
- Flights from Chicago to Manizales – CHI to MZL
Flights to Medellin
- Flights from Dallas to Medellin
- Flights from Cadillac to Medellin – CAD to MDE
- Flights from Charlotte to Medellin – CLT to MDE
- Flights from Cleveland to Medellin – CLE to MDE
- Flights from Chippewa County to Medellin – CIU to MDE