About Nassau, Bahamas
Nassau(NAS) is the largest capital city of the Bahamas and is located on the island of New Providence, the country’s most populous island. In addition, the city is also a popular cruise-ship stop surrounded by hilly landscapes and pristine beaches. Nassau(NAS) has a tropical savanna climate with hot & wet summers plus mild & dry winters. So, while booking your flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas, consider traveling around January to mid-April when the weather is favorable and the hurricane factor doesn’t come up.
Low / Peak Season
The best month to beat the crowd is in February, when the prices drop at an average of 9%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with a price increase at an average of 16%.
Flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas
The cheap flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas, are provided by Jetblue Airways at the cost of 139$ for a one-way trip and 347$ for a round-trip. There are no direct / non-stop flights available; hence expect at least one layover at Charlotte(CLT) or Fort Lauderdale(FLL).
Furthermore, the other airlines available for this route are- Spirit Airlines, Bahamasair, American Airlines, Copa, Delta, and United.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding the best flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas:
|Jetblue Airways||139$||Jetblue Airways||347$|
|Spirit Airlines, Bahamasair||291$||Spirit Airlines, Bahamasair||560$|
|Copa||432$||American Airlines, Jetblue Airways||690$|
Best Eateries in Nassau, Bahamas
- Located near Parliament Square, Cafe Matisse serves authentic Italian cuisine. The main highlights on the menu are the carasau (a Sardinian flatbread) and the ossobuco (slow-cooked veal shank) with saffron risotto.
- This beautiful downtown eatery named Bahamian Cookin’ Restaurant & Bar serves delicious seafood with your choice of cocktail or alcohol.
- The famous Greek restaurant Athena Cafe & Bar is also the top eatery on the tourists’ list. In addition, they serve classic Greek cuisine with stuffed vine leaves, tzatziki, souvlaki and gyros on the highlight.
Best Accommodation in Nassau, Bahamas
- Plan your stay at A Stone’s Throw Away, a Bahamian style bed and breakfast space offering standard amenities like an outdoor pool with waterfall, on-site dining, etc.
- Located in downtown Nassau(NAS), Towne Hotel is a pet-friendly inn with various amenities like terrace dining and bar, beautiful balcony views and free parking space.
- Nestled near enormous beaches, Comfort Suites Paradise Island is a gem. Moreover, the hotel offers several facilities, including swimming pools, a private beach, magnificent waterscapes, water slides, spa services, tennis court and kids play area.
Things to do in Nassau, Bahamas
How long is the flight from Los Angeles to the Bahamas?
The flight duration will be about 6h 35m. Book your favorite seat, and carry your sleep pillow since you’d be in it for a while.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Nassau?
There are no direct / non-stop flights available; hence, the flight will layover in Charlotte(CLT) or Fort Lauderdale(FLL).
What are the best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Nassau?
The best prices of flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas, are offered by Jetblue Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of 139$ and 347$ for a round-trip.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas?
You will board a flight from Los Angeles International Airport(LAX) and land at Lynden Pindling International Airport(NAS).
Can I travel from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas now?
Yes, you can travel from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival. If you're a non-resident of the U.S., you need to show travel insurance and medical declaration documents on top of your valid passport.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Los Angeles to Nassau due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Los Angeles(LAX) to Nassau(NAS).
How many miles is it from Los Angeles to Nassau?
It is approximately 2525 miles / 4063 kilometers from Los Angeles to Nassau.
Do I need a passport to travel from Los Angeles to Nassau, Bahamas?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Los Angeles(LAX) to Nassau(NAS).
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Los Angeles to Nassau?
The average time spent hanging out in Nassau by passengers from Los Angeles is eight days.
Is Nassau, Bahamas safe to travel to?
Nassau(NAS) is considered one of the safest places in the Bahamas, and the best place for beach lovers. However, it's best to follow safety precautions to avoid any unnecessary nuisance.
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Santa Ana Airport (NNB)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Catalina Airport (AVX)
Airports Near Nassau
- Paradise Island Airport (PID)
- Nassau International Airport (NAS)
- Andros Town Airport or Andros Town International Airport (ASD)
- San Andros Airport (SAQ)
- North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)
Flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to Inagua – LAX to IGA
- Flights from Los Angeles to Rock Sound – LAX to RSD
- Flights from Los Angeles to Marsh Harbour – LAX to MHH
- Flights from Los Angeles to Treasure Cay – LAX to TCB
- Flights from Los Angeles to North Eleuthera – LAX to ELH
Flights to Nassau
- Flights from Lincoln to Nassau – LNK to NAS
- Flights from Miami to Nassau
- Flights from Louisville to Nassau – SDF to NAS
- Flights from Memphis to Nassau – MEM to NAS
- Flights from Little Rock to Nassau – LIT to NAS