Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Know More About Punta Cana
Punta Cana(PUJ) is a resort city located in the easternmost district of the Dominican Republic. In addition, the town is home to many pristine sandy beaches, which are lined with dense palm trees. It is why Punta Cana(PUJ) is also nicknamed La Costa del Coco or the Coconut Coast. Moreover, this beautiful city is also one of the most popular tourist destinations in Latin America. However, the climatic conditions are usually hotter the whole year in this place, with the temperature reaching up to 35 °C. So, when you book flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana, make sure to travel here only when the weather is favorable.
Low / Peak Season
The best time to beat the crowd is in November when the prices drop at an average of 11%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 22%.
Best Flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana
The cheapest flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana are provided by Spirit Airlines at the cost of USD 116 for a one-way trip and USD 254 for a round-trip. There are no direct / non-stop flights available for this route; hence expect at least one layover at Charlotte(CLT) or Atlanta(ATL).
Furthermore, the other airlines available for this route are- Air Canada, American Airlines, Copa, Delta, JetBlue Airways, Qatar Airways, and United.
Here are some insights concluding the best flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana:
Popular Eateries in Punta Cana
- La Bandera Dominicana is the most popular dish in the Dominican Republic, representing the country’s true colors.
- Mangú, aka Mashed Plantain, is the most often served breakfast with an exotic mix of green plantains with sautéed red onions in apple cider vinegar.
- Sancocho is a special stew made with seven types of meat altogether, making it the most eaten traditional dish.
Popular Accommodations in Punta Cana
- Barceló Bávaro Palace
Enjoy your personal space with the built-in pool, spa services to relax, and a perfect beach view.
- Tortuga Bay Hotel
If you are a fitness freak and would like to relax in the spa and capture good memories at the pool, this hotel is your answer.
- Secrets Royal Beach
An abode with a stunning view of Caribbean water and pristine white sand beaches lets you experience life on an Island.
Things to do in Punta Cana
- Go on a lunch cruise at Saona Island Paradise or ride a horse on the beaches.
- Explore flora and fauna with the famous Monkeyland and safari zipline adventure.
- Play your luck at the Hard Rock Casino and learn some new winning tricks.
- Dive deep into some underwater adventure at Punta Cana’s(PUJ) Seaquarium.
What is the flight duration from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
The flight duration will be about 8h 21m. Sit tight and carry your sleep pillow since you’d be in it for a while.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
There are no direct / non-stop flights available; hence, the flight will layover in Charlotte(CLT) or Atlanta(ATL).
What are the best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
The best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana are offered by Spirit Airlines at a fare of USD 116 for a one-way trip and USD 254 for a round-trip.
What is the best day to fly from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
The best day to book a flight from Los Angeles to Punta Cana is Saturday and Monday is the most expensive.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
You will board a flight from Los Angeles International Airport(LAX) and land at Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
Can I take flights from Los Angeles to Punta Cana right now?
Yes, you can book the best flight ticket and fly from Los Angeles(LAX) to Punta Cana(PUJ) at the very moment.
Can I travel from Los Angeles to Punta Cana now?
Yes, you can travel from Los Angeles to Punta Cana now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival. If you're a non-resident of the U.S., you need to show travel insurance and medical declaration documents on top of your valid passport.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Los Angeles to Punta Cana due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Los Angeles(LAX) to Punta Cana(PUJ).
How many miles is it from Los Angeles to Punta Cana?
It is approximately 3247 miles / 5225 kilometers from Los Angeles to Punta Cana.
How much time do people spend on their vacation from Boston to Punta Cana?
The average time spent hanging out in Punta Cana(PUJ) by passengers from Los Angeles(LAX) is six days.
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Santa Ana Airport (NNB)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Catalina Airport (AVX)
Airports Near Punta Cana
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
Flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to Barahona – LAX to BRX
- Flights from Los Angeles to La Romana – LAX to LRM
- LAX to Santo Domingo
- Flights from Los Angeles to Santiago LAX to POP
Flights to Punta Cana
- Flights from Lebanon to Punta Cana – LEB to PUJ
- Flights from Louisville to Punta Cana – SDF to PUJ
- Flights from Medford to Punta Cana – MFR to PUJ
- Flights from Las Vegas to Punta Cana
- Flights from Memphis to Punta Cana