Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Sint Maarten
Sint Maarten(SXM) is a constituent country of the Kingdom of Netherlands in the Caribbean island. In addition, it’s quite famous for its divine beaches, nightlife, homemade drinks, and widely celebrated festivals that depict the preserved heritage of the country. Moreover, the country experiences a hot and humid climate year-round with relatively lower cold weather episodes. Hence, when you take flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten, consider traveling from June to November in the winter season.
Low / Peak Season
The best season month to beat the crowd is in October, when the prices drop at an average of 4%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 13%.
Best flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten
For cheap flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten, book your seat with American Airlines. They offer tickets at a reasonable cost of USD 432 for a one-way trip. For the round-trip, go for American and Jetblue Airlines, which offer cheap tickets at a cost of USD 685.
In addition, there are no direct / non-stop flights available for this route; hence expect at least one layover in New York(JFK), Charlotte(CLT), or Atlanta(ATL). Furthermore, the other airlines available for this route are- United and Delta.
Let’s look at some insights for the best flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten:
Best Eateries in Sint Maarten
- For some authentic French cuisine, step into the famous hotel of Sint Maarten(SXM) named Bacchus.
- This Indonesia-inspired cafe named Bamboo is on the top floor of Sint Maarten’s shopping center that serves delicious Asian cuisine.
- Enjoy assorted Italian food in the country here at Mezza Luna. The menu features quite a variety of pasta, spaghetti, risotto, and more.
Best Accommodation in Sint Maarten
- Atrium Beach Resort
Plan your stay at this stylish beach resort hotel surrounded by numerous beaches and offers amenities like an outdoor pool, in-house restaurant, and splendid island views.
- Mary’s Boon Beach Plantation Resort
Surrounded by great forest lands, this hotel is perfect for hikers and solo travelers. You can spend a peaceful day at the included tropical lush gardens or dive into the outdoor pool.
- Commodore Suites
For a relaxing yet budget-friendly staycation, consider staying in this hotel. Here you can enjoy the sunset view on the terrace or eat your favorite meal at the in-house diner.
Things to do in Sint Maarten
- Surrounded by beautiful Caribbean water, the main activity to dive here in Sint Maarten(SXM) is a yacht/ sailing tour where you can observe the glory of marine life with a calming atmosphere and thriving birds.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at the pristine beaches of Sint Maarten(SXM). Some of the finest ones are Orient Bay, Cupecoy Beach, Mullet Bay Beach, etc.
- Go on a hiking trail at the Loterie Farm, where you can enjoy the treetops of spread-out forests and farmlands.
If you love shopping sprees, then visit the Front Street of Sint Maarten(SXM), where you can also observe the local crowd down the street.
What is the flight duration from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
The flight duration will be about 10h 05m. Sit tight and carry your sleep pillow since you’d be in it for a long while.
Are there any direct/ non-stop flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten available?
There are no direct/ non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect a layover in Atlanta(ATL) Charlotte(CLT) or New York(JFK).
What are the best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
The best prices to take flights from Los Angeles to Curacao are offered by American Airlines at a fare of USD 432 for a one-way trip. For the round-trip, American and Jetblue Airlines offer cheap tickets at a cost of USD 685.
What is the best day to take cheap flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
When flying from Los Angeles(LAX) to Sint Maarten(SXM), consider leaving on Fridays and avoid Sundays for the best rates.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
You will board a flight from Los Angeles International Airport(LAX) and land at Princess Juliana International Airport(SXM).
Can I travel from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten now?
Yes, you can travel from Los Angeles(LAX) to Sint Maarten(SXM) now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival. Moreover, if you're a non-resident of the U.S., you need to show travel insurance and medical declaration documents on top of your valid passport.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten.
How many miles is it from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
It is approximately 3567 miles / 5741 kilometers from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten.
Do I need a passport to travel from Los Angeles to Sint Maarten?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from Los Angeles(LAX) to Sint Maarten(SXM).
What is Sint Maarten famous for?
The beautiful country based on the Caribbean island, is known for several things including the festive nightlife, beaches, jewelry, and drinks made with native rum-based guavaberry liquors.
Airports Near Los Angeles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- Santa Ana Airport (NNB)
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- Catalina Airport (AVX)
Airports Near St Maarten
- Naples Municipal Airport (APF)
- Naples Airport (NAP)
- Southwest Florida Airport (RSW)
Flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to St Eustatius – LAX to EUX
- LAX to Curacao
- Flights from Los Angeles to Saba – LAX to SAB
- LAX to Fort Myers
- Flights from Los Angeles to Bonaire – LAX to BON
Flights to St Maarten
- Flights from Long Beach to St Maarten – LGB to SXM
- Flights from Lime Village to St Maarten – LVD to SXM
- Flights from Mcallen to St Maarten – MFE to SXM
- MIA to SXM
- Flights from Louisville to St Maarten – SDF to SXM