Pereira(PEI) is located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains and is the largest capital city of Colombia. Besides, it is highly known for its extensive coffee plantations and historical landmarks. Moreover, the climate in Pereira(PEI) is usually warm with a significant amount of rainfall. Hence, while booking flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia, consider favorable weather, from May to July.
Best Season to visit
- Low Peak Season
The best time to beat the crowd is in May, when the price drops at an average of 16%.
- High Peak Season
In contrast, December is the high peak season with an average price increase of 44%.
Flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia
To avail the cheap flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia, book your seat with American Airlines at the cost of 92$. However, for a round-trip, book your tickets with LATAM Airlines at 220$. In addition, there are several non-stop flights available for this route with American Airlines.
Furthermore, the merchandising airports on this route are- Miami International Airport(MIA) and Matecaña International Airport(PEI). And, the airlines serving on this route are- American, Avianca, Delta, Copa, LATAM, and United.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Miami to Pereira:
Best Places to Eat in Pereira
- Leños y Parrilla
For some grilled meals, this restaurant is a good option. The menu covers a variety of smoky grilled steaks topped with parsley and your choice of alcohol.
- Restaurante Vegetariano La 23
If you’re looking for an escape from meats or beef, then try something vegetarian and rush here. The menu constantly changes with an array of grains and farm-fresh vegetables.
- Vineria San Martino
This beautiful dining space is a cozy little spot serving classic Italian cuisine fused with imported Italian wine. The homemade Ravioli di Carne and Spaghetti Alla Carbonara are some of the main highlights.
Best Hotels to stay in Pereira
- Movich Hotel de Pereira
Nestled in downtown Pereira, this luxurious hotel offers several amenities like an outdoor pool, spa services, gym facilities. Apart from that, the hotel boasts three in-house restaurants that attract the tourist crowd.
- Sonesta Hotel Pereira
This splendid five-star hotel offers attractive amenities like an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, a tennis court, and a fitness center.
- Sazagua Hotel
Located in the heart of the coffee-production area of Pereira(PEI), this hotel is a good option if you want to escape the city chores.
Things to do in Pereira
- Take a coffee tour at Parque del Cafe, where you can learn extensively about coffee production or enjoy some adrenaline-pumping rides like the Krater and Aquatic Mountain.
- Hop on the back of a horse, ride through the valley while observing the lush meadows and glooming forests of Bosques de Cocora and listening to the pleasing sounds of hummingbirds.
- Explore the wildlife at the Old Zoologico Matecaña, the largest zoo in Latin America with around 800 animals of different species.
- Go and watch a football match at the famous Estadio Hernán Ramírez Villegas, where the crowded stadium will bring out the footballer in you.
What is the flight duration from Miami to Pereira, Colombia?
The flight duration will be about 3h 40m. Watch a movie or carry your favorite novel, since you’d be in it for a long while.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Miami to Pereira, Colombia?
Yes, there are non-stop flights available for this route with American Airlines.
What are the best prices to take flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia?
The best prices to take flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia are offered by American Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of 92$. For a round-trip, book tickets with LATAM Airlines at 220$.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Miami to Pereira, Colombia?
You will board a flight from Miami International Airport(MIA) and land at Matecaña International Airport(PEI).
Can I travel from Miami to Pereira, Colombia now?
Yes, you can travel from Miami to Pereira, Colombia now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days before departure or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Miami to Pereira, Colombia due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from Miami(MIA) to Pereira(PEI).
How many miles is it from Miami to Pereira, Colombia?
It is approximately 1474 miles / 2372 kilometers from Miami to Pereira, Colombia.
What is Pereira, Colombia famous for?
Pereira(PEI) is famous for its quality of life and beautiful beaches, which attract many tourists to this country.
Is Pereira, Colombia safe to travel ?
Pereira(PEI) is considered one of the safest places in Colombia, and the best place for solo travelers. However, it's best to follow safety precautions to avoid any unnecessary nuisance.
Which currency is used in Pereira, Colombia?
The Colombian peso is the currency used in Pereira(PEI).
Airports Near Miami
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Monkey Mia Airport (MJK)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Airports Near Pereira
- Perales Airport (IBE)
Flights from Miami
- Flights from Miami to San Andres Island – MIA to ADZ
- Flights from Miami to Riohacha – MIA to RCH
- Flights from Miami to Nare – MIA to NAR
- Flights from Miami to Ocana – MIA to OCV
- Flights from Miami to Santa Marta – MIA to SMR
Flights to Pereira
- Flights from Longview to Pereira – GGG to PEI
- Flights from Los Angeles to Pereira – LAX to PEI
- Flights from Napaskiak to Pereira – PKA to PEI
- Flights from New Chenega to Pereira – NCN to PEI
- Flights from Missoula to Pereira – MSO to PEI