Recife(REC) is a beautiful city in Brazil and the capital of the Brazilian state named Pernambuco. The city is highly known for its extensive carnivals, and vibrant music spread across the streets. Moreover, Recife covers a tropical monsoon climate with an annual average temperature of 25°C. Hence, while booking your flights from Miami to Recife, consider traveling around February to July when the weather is pleasant, provided that you avoid intense sunlight.
Best Season to visit Recife
- Low Peak Season
The best time to beat the crowd is in July when the price drops at an average of 21%.
- High Peak Season
December is the high peak season with an average price increase of 37%.
Best Flights from Miami to Recife
To avail cheap flights from Miami to Recife, book your seat with Copa Airlines at the cost of 386$ for a one-way trip. However, for a round-trip, book your tickets with GOL Airlines at 549$. In addition, there are no direct/non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Sao Paulo(GRU).
Furthermore, the merchandising airports between the two cities are- Miami International Airport(MIA) and Gilberto Freyre International Airport(REC). And, the airlines serving on this route are- Copa, Azul, GOL, Delta, Avianca, American, LATAM, and United Airlines.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from Miami to Recife:
Here are some essential things to consider when traveling from Miami to Recife and boarding a flight from Miami International Airport(MIA) to Gilberto Freyre International Airport(REC).
Best Eateries in Recife
- Outback Steakhouse
Head to this restaurant for some delicious Brazilian steak served with chilli fries. In addition, a mug full of chilled beer makes it a perfect dining space.
- Restaurante Leite
The oldest and most renowned diner in Recife(REC) since 1882, this restaurant serves authentic Brazilian cuisine. Visit here for an iconic traditional meal, and bite in the iconic flavors of local Recife.
- Bercy Village
Head to this fantastic diner that serves authentic French cuisine with mainly filet mignon and gorgonzola on the highlight.
Best Hotels to stay in Recife
- Grand Mercure Recife Boa Viagem
If you’re looking for a beachside stay then you’ll love to abode at this hotel. Ideally, the location is in front of the famous Boa Viagem Beach, walking distance from various shopping and entertainment places.
- Rede Andrade LG Inn
It is an affordable option where you can save a significant sum on your pocket. In addition, various amenities like an indoor pool, fitness center, and a continental breakfast will make your stay worthwhile.
Things to do in Recife
- Visit the stunning Instituto Ricardo Brennand, home to a castle full of swords, armors and other knightly accessories.
- Visit Casa da Cultura, a notorious prison converted into a stunning artisanal marketplace. In addition, Live performances of traditional and contemporary music are standard in the evenings.
- Apart from the above attractions, you can certainly participate in the festivities of the city. Recife’s feverish carnival and the nearby town- Olinda’s carnival are some of the best things that can make you fall in love with Recife(REC).
What is the flight duration from Miami to Recife?
The flight duration will be about 13h 20m. Play your favorite playlist/podcast on Spotify or take a nap while you're at it.
Is there a direct/ non-stop flight from Miami to Recife?
There are no direct/non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Sao Paulo(GRU).
What are the best prices for flights from Miami to Recife?
The best prices for flights from Miami(MIA) to Recife(REC) are offered by Copa Airlines for a one-way trip at 386$. However, for a round-trip, book tickets with GOL Airlines at 549$.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from Miami to Recife?
You will board a flight from Miami International Airport(MIA) and land at Gilberto Freyre International Airport(REC).
What is the best day to fly from Miami to Recife?
The best day to book flights from Miami to Recife is Wednesday, while Saturday is the most expensive day.
Can I travel from Miami to Recife now?
Yes, you can travel from Miami(MIA) to Recife(REC) now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide Covid-19 negative report taken within three days or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from Miami to Recife due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies first. Moreover, visit the customer support portal to learn more about the guidelines for your flights from Miami(MIA) to Recife(REC).
How many miles is it from Miami to Recife?
It is approximately 3839 miles / 6178 kilometers from Miami to Recife.
What is Recife famous for?
Recife(REC) is famous for its quality of life and beautiful beaches, which attracts many tourists to this country.
What language do they speak in Recife?
The most popular language spoken in Recife, Brazil is Portuguese. From the ancient era, Portuguese has been the most spoken language in Recife.
Flights from Miami
- Flights from Miami to Rio De Janeiro
- Flights from Miami to Porto Velho – MIA to PVH
- Flights from Miami to Presidente Prudente – MIA to PPB
- Flights from Miami to Salvador – MIA to SSA
- Flights from Miami to Sao Luiz – MIA to SLZ
Flights to Recife
- Flights from Medford to Recife – MFR to REC
- Flights from New Chenega to Recife – NCN to REC
- Flights from Minneapolis to Recife – MSP to REC
- Flights from Nashville to Recife – BNA to REC
- Flights from Lubbock to Recife – LBB to REC
Airports Near Miami
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Monkey Mia Airport (MJK)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)