Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Know more about Brasilia
Brasilia, the politically structured capital of Brazil, is the result of Brazil’s progress over the years. The city was built from scratch by the respected architect Oscar Nieymer who shaped the town into heaven. If you’re an architecture lover, then Brasilia will indeed amaze you in numerous ways. When you plan a trip by taking flights from New York to Brasilia, you must prepare your bucket list of things you will do in this magnificent city.
Best Flights from New York to Brasilia
The flight distance from New York to Brasilia is about 6228 kilometers. For travel, you will board a flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK) and land at Brasilia International Airport(BSB).
The best month to fly to Brasilia is August where the price drops at 40%, while the peak comes in December with a price increase of about 31%.
The cheap flights from Las Vegas to Brasilia will cost you USD 300 or less for a one-way trip and USD 1500 or less for a round trip.
One- way Trip
Best Eateries in Brasilia
- Taypá Sabores del Perú
Established by the Peruvian Government, this restaurant depicts the authenticity of Peruvian cuisine. The menu highlights- Lomo Saltado, prepared with perfectly cooked potato and vegetable batons, balanced atop of spiced steak.
This place is a classic depiction of Brazilian culture, not only with the food but also with the overall atmosphere. The menu takes good care of every taste bud, giving an unforgettable experience to everyone that comes here.
- Supreme Verda
A family-run restaurant that serves the best vegan buffet including- zucchini spaghetti with avocado sauce or a shiitake risotto.
Popular accommodations in Brasilia
- Cullinan Hplus Premium
If you’re looking for an affordable stay with impressive rooms and amenities, this is your answer. Moreover, you can visit the beautiful Brasília’s Cathedral that is just 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Royal Tulip Brasília Alvorada
This hotel is home to a perfect beachside view, where you can relax on the balcony while glimpsing the beautiful sea. The place also entails an incredible sitting space where you can bite on your favorite omelet with sips of latte.
- Saint Moritz Hplus Express
Located in the heart of Brasilia, this hotel features a rooftop pool, fitness center, light wood decor rooms, and a 10 min walk to monumental axis aka Esplanada dos Ministérios.
Best things to explore
- Praça dos Três Poderes- This Brasilia’s governmental center combines the most striking building that stunningly showcases modern architecture.
- Monumento JK: President Kubitschek Memorial- As the name suggests, this monument features the authentic historical whereabouts of Brazil and brings out the true colors of the country.
- Parque Nacional de Brasília- Visit this national park to admire the beauty of wildlife from a closer eye. The streams in this area form the Lake Santa Maria that supplies the whole of Brasília with drinking water.
What is the flight duration from New York to Brasilia?
The flight duration from New York to Brasilia is around 16h 01m.
When is the cheapest day to fly from New York to Brasilia?
Consider leaving from New York on Thursday and avoid Sundays for the cheapest flight fares.
What is a hacker fare option when booking flights?
Hacker fare is a flight booking option where you can book a one-way trip from one airline and another one-way trip from another airline. This option is better than the round-trip and allows you to save money too.
Which airports will I be using to fly from New York to Brasilia?
You will board a flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK) and land at the Brasilia International Airport(BSB).
Is Brasilia worth visiting?
Brasilia is a beautiful city of Brazil. The place is worth visiting because it is home to the most beautiful historical architecture in the whole of Brazil.
What is the flight distance from New York to Brasilia?
Flight distance Between New York to Brasilia is 2566 mi.
Which one is the Cheapest airline from the route from New York to Brasilia?
For one-way trips, JetBlue is considered one of the Cheapest airlines.
What is the airport code for New York & Brasilia airports?
The IATA code for New York airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport is JFK, and Brasilia airport is Brasilia International Airport is BSB.
Can I carry my own food on the New York to Brasilia flight?
For exact clarification, do contact the specific airlines because every airline has different policies.
What is the time difference between New York and Brasilia?
Brasilia Is 2h ahead of New York. It is currently 04:19 in New York and 06:19 in Brasilia.
Airports Near New York City
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport (JRB)
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Flights from New York City
- Flights from New York to Belo Horizonte
- Flights from New York to Cascavel – NYC to CAC
- Flights from New York to Cabo Frio – NYC to CFB
- Flights from New York to Campo Grande – NYC to CGR
- Flights from New York to Vitoria Da Conquista – NYC to VDC
Flights to Brasilia
- Flights from Newark to Brasilia – EWR to BSB
- Flights from Northway to Brasilia – ORT to BSB
- Flights from Orlando to Brasilia – ORL to BSB
- Flights from Los Angeles to Brasilia – LAX to BSB
- Flights from Miami to Brasilia – MIA to BSB