Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Paramaribo(PBM) is Suriname’s largest capital city and is highly known for its dutch sugarcane plantations. Furthermore, the city surrounds tropical rainforests, augmenting the beauty of this haven. As a result, the city covers a tropical rainforest climate with a relatively low dry season and an annual average temperature of 22°C. Hence, while booking flights from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname, consider traveling in the dry season from February through May for a worthwhile vacation.
Best Season to visit Suriname
The best season month to beat the crowd is in March, when the prices drop at an average of 18%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 27%.
Flights from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname
To avail cheap flights from New York(JFK) to Paramaribo(PBM), Suriname, book your seat with American Airlines. They offer tickets at a fare of 154 USD for a one-way trip and USD 386 for a round-trip. In addition, there are no direct/non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Miami(MIA) or Arlington(DCA). Furthermore, the airlines serving on this route are- American Airlines, Caribbean Airlines, United, KLM, Delta, Copa, Alaska, Air Canada, Air France, and WestJet.
Now, let’s look at some insights concluding flight fares from New York(JFK) to Paramaribo(PBM), Suriname:
Best Places to eat in Paramaribo
- Bodega & Grill De Waag
Being a gorgeous addition to Paramaribo’s (PBM) dining choices, it is an eating space and bar where the menu highlights(but is not limited to) steaks and wines.
- Zeus & Zo
If your stomach is craving something unique, then step in here. This restaurant serves a fantastic fusion of international flavors with dishes ranging from soups to burgers and noodles.
This is a casual sushi serving diner, loaded with many sushi-loving locals and tourists. Here you can find varied dishes of sushi and sashimi as per your choice.
Best Hotels to stay in Paramaribo
- Torarica Resort
Located in a mind-boggling area, this impressive hotel surrounds colorful gardens that attract most tourists. Moreover, they offer a sun terrace, in-house dining, an outdoor pool, and a fantastic balcony view.
- Elegance Hotel & Casino
As the name suggests, this hotel is an elegant holiday inn, featuring an in-house casino, fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a sitting area where you can spend a peaceful afternoon.
Things to do in Paramaribo
- Explore the history of Paramaribo, Suriname (PBM) by visiting this ancient building named Fort Zeelandia. In addition, the building is home to numerous artworks that reveal the artistic side of the town.
- For some more glimpses of splendid artworks, visit the Readytex Art Gallery, where you can admire the ancient sculptures and paintings handcrafted by the locals, tribals, and Amerindians.
- Discover the incredibly restored wildlife at the famous Paramaribo Zoo, which exhibits diversified monkeys, tigers, birds, snakes, and more.
- Spend some time at the Palmentuin with your loved ones, which is a peaceful spot surrounded by spectacular palm trees.
What is the flight duration from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname?
The flight duration will be about 9h 01m. Watch a movie/Netflix series or read your favorite novel since you’d be in there for a while.
Are there any direct/ non-stop flights from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname available?
There are no direct/ non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Miami(MIA) or Arlington(DCA).
What are the best prices to take flights from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname?
The best prices to take flights from New York(JFK) to Paramaribo, Suriname(PBM) are offered by American Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 154 and USD 386 for a round-trip.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname?
You will board a flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK) and land at Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport(PBM).
Can I travel from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname now?
Yes, you can travel from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide a Covid-19 negative report taken within three days or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from New York(JFK) to Paramaribo(PBM).
How many miles is it from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname?
It is approximately 2102 miles / 3383 km from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname.
Do I need a passport to travel from New York to Paramaribo, Suriname?
Yes, you require a valid passport to travel from New York(JFK) to Paramaribo(PBM).
Is Paramaribo, Suriname safe for travel?
Paramaribo, Suriname(PBM), is usually a safe city provided that you avoid indulging in any unnecessary nuisance.
What is Paramaribo, Suriname famous for?
Being the most significant capital of Suriname, Paramaribo(PBM) covers 90% of the country’s tropical rain forests and is known for Dutch sugar plantations.
Airports Near New York City
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport (JRB)
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Airports Near Paramaribo
- Zorg en Hoop Airport (ORG)
Flights from New York City
- Flights from New York to Georgetown
- Flights from New York to Maripasoula – NYC to MPY
- Flights from New York to Tobago – NYC to TAB
- Flights from New York to Canaima – NYC to CAJ
- Cheap Flights from New York to Port Of Spain
Flights to Paramaribo
- Flights from Monticello to Paramaribo – MXC to PBM
- Flights from Orlando to Paramaribo – ORL to PBM
- Flights from Minneapolis to Paramaribo – MSP to PBM
- Flights from Palmdale to Paramaribo – PMD to PBM
- Flights from Northway to Paramaribo – ORT to PBM