Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Recife(REC) is the fourth-largest urban area in Brazil and the capital city of Pernambuco in the northeast corner of South America. In addition, the metropolitan region of the town is home to an industrial zone where the operations of sugarcane, motor vehicles, ships, oil platforms, electronics, software take place. Moreover, Recife(REC) encounters a tropical monsoon climate with warm to hot temperatures year-round. Hence, while booking flights from New York to Recife, consider traveling around September to April when the weather is pleasant enough for a worthwhile vacation.
Best Season to visit Brazil
The best season month to beat the crowd is in May, when the prices drop at an average of 24%. In contrast, December is the high peak month with an average price increase of 18%.
Details about Flights from New York(JFK) to Recife(REC), Brazil
For the best flights from New York to Recife, Brazil, book your seat with Delta Airlines. They offer tickets at a fare of USD 376 for a one-way trip and USD 651 for a round-trip. In addition, there are no direct/ non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Sao Paulo(GRU) or Panama City(PTY). Furthermore, the airlines serving on this route are- Aeromexico, American Airlines, Avianca, Azul, Copa, Delta, GOL Linhas Aereas, and LATAM Airlines.
Let’s look at some insights concluding the flight fares from New York(JFK) to Recife(REC):
Best Places to eat in Recife
- Camarada Camarão
This place gives a new perspective to shrimp. Really! Whether it’s stewed, fried, or bummed in beer. Moreover, they have some superb seafood varieties too.
- Restaurante Leite
The oldest and most renowned diner in Recife(REC) since 1882, this restaurant serves authentic Brazilian cuisine. Visit here for an iconic traditional meal, and bite in the iconic flavors of local Recife.
- Bercy Village
Head to this fantastic diner that serves authentic French cuisine with mainly filet mignon and gorgonzola on the highlight.
Best Hotels to stay in Recife
- If you’re looking for a luxurious stay in Recife(REC), go for Ibis Recife. The hotel rooms are magnificent for a comfortable stay-in. Moreover, the hotel amenities include- a shared lounge and bar, which is best for nightlife lovers.
- You’ll love to abode at Grand Mercure Recife Boa Viagem if you’re looking for a beachside stay. Ideally, the location is in front of the famous Boa Viagem Beach, walking distance from various shopping and entertainment options.
- Here comes an affordable option Rede Andrade LG Inn, where you can save a significant sum on your pocket. In addition, various amenities like an indoor pool, fitness center continental breakfast will make the stay worthwhile.
Things to do in Recife
- Just a short drive from Recife(REC) is a spectacular Brazilian town, Olinda. It’s famous for its pastel-coloured houses and quaint colonial churches. The city’s cultural aura will adore your mood, considering it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982.
- Visit the stunning Instituto Ricardo Brennand, home to a castle full of swords, armors and other knightly accessories.
Spend some time at the Boa Viagem Beach, an ultimate paradise for the tourists and is surrounded by various restaurants, bars, and localities.
What is the flight duration from New York to Recife, Brazil?
The flight duration will be about 14h 25m. Watch your favorite movie/Netflix series, read a novel or take a nap since you’d be in there for a long while.
Are there any direct/ non-stop flights from New York to Recife, Brazil available?
There are no direct/ non-stop flights available for this route; hence, expect at least one layover in Sao Paulo(GRU) or Panama City(PTY).
What are the best prices to take flights from New York to Recife, Brazil?
The best prices to take flights from New York(JFK) to Recife(REC) are offered by Delta Airlines for a one-way trip at a fare of USD 376 and USD 651 for a round-trip.
What is the best day to take flights from New York to Recife?
The best day to take flights from New York(JFK) to Recife(REC) is Wednesday, while Sunday is the most expensive day.
Which Airports will I be using to take flights from New York to Recife, Brazil?
You will board a flight from John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK) and land at Gilberto Freyre International Airport(REC).
Can I travel from New York to Recife, Brazil now?
Yes, you can travel from New York to Recife, Brazil now, but with some travel restrictions. You might need to provide a Covid-19 negative report taken within three days or a valid vaccination certificate at arrival.
Can I cancel my flight booking from New York to Recife, Brazil due to COVID-19?
You can easily cancel your flight booking, although it's best to check in with the airline's policies before moving forward. The cancellation policies vary from airline to airline. Moreover, visit the customer support portal of the particular airline to learn more about the guidelines for your flight from New York(JFK) to Recife(REC).
How much is the distance from New York to Recife, Brazil?
It is approximately 4177 miles or 6722 km from New York to Recife, Brazil.
Is Recife, Brazil safe for travel?
Recife, Brazil(REC), is usually a safe city provided that you avoid indulging in any unnecessary nuisance.
What is Recife, Brazil famous for?
Recife(REC) is the fourth-largest city in Brazil and is famous for its large-scale sugarcane production. The town perfectly portrays historical events of Portuguese colonization.
Airports Near New York
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport (JRB)
- East 34th Street Heliport (TSS)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Flights from New York
- Flights from New York to Rio De Janeiro
- Flights from New York to Porto Alegre – NYC to POA
- Flights from New York to Navegantes – NYC to NVT
- Flights from New York to Rio Verde – NYC to RVD
- Flights from New York to Salvador – NYC to SSA
Flights to Recife
- Flights from Rifle to Recife – RIL to REC
- Flights from Pensacola to Recife – PNS to REC
- Flights from Orlando to Recife – ORL to REC
- Flights from New Chenega to Recife – NCN to REC
- Flights from Nashville to Recife – BNA to REC