Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Sao Paulo
São Paulo (GRU), or Sampa, is a famous city in Brazil in the country’s southeastern region. This vibrant financial hub of Brazil is home to over 20million proud Paulistanos, who take pride in the city’s convivial social life, diverse culture, cutting-edge art galleries, great shopping centres, and pulsing nightlife. Moreover, it is the largest city in South America and a gateway to the sertao (Brazil’s backcountry). Hence, immigrants from countries like Portugal, Africa, Spain, Germany, Jewish, Arabs, and Japanese have always been part of this city. So, visitors from several countries book cheap flights to São Paulo to experience the kaleidoscopic blend of different cultures.
Best Time to Visit São Paulo
São Paulo covers a humid subtropical climate with an annual average temperature of 21°C. Hence, while booking cheap air tickets to São Paulo, consider traveling during the spring season, August to November, when the weather is pleasant. The best time to beat the crowd is in August when the price drops at an average of 24%, and December is the high peak season with an average price increase of 29%.
Places to Visit in São Paulo
Museu de Arte: Museu de Arte is an art museum in São Paulo, Brazil, known locally as MASP. Don’t stroll through this low-rise structure due to its lack of attractiveness. The interior of Museu de Arte doesn’t disappoint visitors. Here you’ll see the most extensive assortment of western art in Latin America.
São Paulo Cathedral: Visit this ancient church, also called Catedral da Sé, and take a closer look at the incredibly retained Brazilian colonization.
Popular Flight Routes to São Paulo
Popular Airports in São Paulo
The popular airport in the city is São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport (GRU). The IATA code for this airport is GRU, and it majorly serves São Paulo. Furthermore, it is a major hub for GOL Transportes Aereos and LATAM Brasil and a focus city for Azul Brazilian Airlines. The annual number of passengers flying to and from São Paulo airport is- 20,322,520.
When is the Best Time to Book Cheap Flights to São Paulo
The best time to book cheap round trip flights to São Paulo is in August when the price drops at an average of 24%. December is the high peak season with an average price increase of 29%.
Which Day is the Cheapest Day to Fly to São Paulo
As per our research, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday are the cheapest days to fly to São Paulo.
What Time of the Day is the Cheapest Day to Fly to the São Paulo
As per our research, the evening is considered the cheapest time of the day to book cheap flights to São Paulo.
Top Tips to Finding Cheap Flights to the São Paulo
- Round Trip Tickets: If you know the date of your return journey, it is better to book flights to São Paulo in advance.
- Off Season: Travel during the off-season when the airlines decrease their price.
- Set Price Alert: Airlines frequently increase and decrease their price. To get an inexpensive flight ticket that will save some extra bucks, set a price alert.
- Identify the Cheapest Day and Time: Generally, during weekdays airlines drop their price and increase during the weekends and holidays. If your travel date is flexible, book when the price is cheaper.
- How many airlines fly to São Paulo?
There are over 27 airlines serving São Paulo from approximately 93 airports around the world.
- What are the most popular airports to fly into São Paulo?
São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport (GRU) is the only major international airport in São Paulo.
- How many direct/nonstop flights are there to São Paulo?
There are 3832 direct/nonstop flights that fly to São Paulo from various destinations across the globe.
- Which is the best airline to fly to São Paulo?
American Airlines, GOL, LATAM, Delta, United, Spirit, JetBlue, Alaska are some of the best airlines to fly to São Paulo.
- When is the Best Time to Book Cheap Flights to São Paulo?
If your travel date is flexible, then book cheap flight tickets to São Paulo two weeks prior to your journey.
- Which Day is the Cheapest Day to Fly to São Paulo?
As per our research, Friday and Monday are the cheapest days of the week to book a flight to São Paulo.
- How Lowestflightfare.com helps you get cheap flight tickets?
Lowestflightfare.com shows deals across 100+airlines at once so that you can have access to a wide array of flights for a single day from which you can book the one that suits your requirement.
- How can you save money on flights with lowestflightfare.com?
We aggregate real-time information of hundreds of flights and offer you a wide range of options available. We show you all flight options available on the route, from where you can choose the cheapest one. If you are not happy with the search results, you can set a ‘Price Alert,’ which will inform you whenever the prices decrease.
- Who may enter São Paulo?
Those who are fully vaccinated with WHO-certified vaccines and have a negative covid-19 report, no more than three days older can enter São Paulo.
Flights to Sao Paulo
Flights from Sao Paulo
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Orlando
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Miami
- Flights from Sao Paulo to New York City
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Madrid
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Lisbon
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Dubai
- Flights from Sao Paulo to Chicago
Airports Near Sao Paulo
- Congonhas Sao Paulo International Airport (CGH)
- Sorocaba Airport (SOD)
- Amarais Airport (CPQ)
Airlines Fly to Sao Paulo