Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Guayaquil is the second largest coastal city in Ecuador and also the main port of the nation. In addition, the city abuts the Guayas River, which flows at the Gulf of the Pacific ocean. The city’s residents are known for their warmth, expressiveness and extroversion. Moreover, Guayaquil covers a tropical savanna climate with an average temperature of 26.6 °C year-round. Hence, while booking cheap flights to Guayaquil, consider traveling around May to November when the weather is favorable and less humid.
Best time to visit Guayaquil
The best time to visit Guayaquil is around August when the flight prices drop by an average of 5%. In contrast, December is the peak season when the flight prices increase at an average of 17%.
Top places to visit in Guayaquil
Even though you take cheap flights to Guayaquil and save some dollars, your trip might go in vain if you aren’t aware of the state’s top attractions. To counter that, here are some of the best places to visit in this city:
- Museo Presley Norton- Discover more about the cultural history of Guayaquil here in this museum. The place is filled with precious artifacts that are noteworthy & remarkable.
- The Zoo at the Parque Histórico- Don’t miss out on this fascinating zoological park filled with preserved flora and fauna.
- Museum of Anthropology and Modern Art- If you’re an artist/ art lover, then this art museum will excite your artistic buds.
Popular flight routes to Guayaquil
|New York City||Guayaquil||6h 24m||$270|
|Panama City||Guayaquil||2h 11m||$438|
|San Jose||Guayaquil||5h 25m||$226|
Popular airports in Guayaquil
The most popular airport in the city is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport(GYE), which is one of the major international airports in Guayaquil. In addition, the airport is facilitated by 11 airlines from 13 airports around the world, and during peak season it witnesses 1075 flights(arriving and departing) on a monthly basis. The IATA code for this airport is GYE and it majorly serves the city of Guayaquil. Furthermore, the annual passengers flying to and from Quito’s Airport are- 7,623,458.
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Guayaquil
To avail cheap flight tickets to Guayaquil, consider booking tickets more than two weeks before departure to save upto 300$. During the holiday season, airlines increase their prices, so either you can plan your trip during the off-season or book a flight well before the departure date.
Which Day is the Cheapest Day to Fly to Guayaquil
If your journey dates are flexible, consider taking flights on Sunday and you can save 153$. In contrast, Saturday is the most expensive day to fly to Guayaquil.
What Time of the Day is the Cheapest to Fly to Guayaquil
As per our research, afternoon is considered the cheapest time of the day to book cheap flights to Guayaquil.
Top Tips to Finding Cheap Flights to the Guayaquil
- Round Trip Tickets: If you know the date of your return from Guayaquil(GYE), it is better to book a round-trip flight.
- Off Season: Travel during the off-season when the airlines decrease their price.
- Set Price Alert: Airlines frequently increase and decrease their price. To get an inexpensive flight ticket that will save you some extra bucks, set a price alert.
- Identify the Cheapest Day and Time: Generally, during weekdays airlines drop their price and increase during the weekends and holidays. If your travel date is flexible, book when the price is cheaper.
Which airlines offer cheap flights to Guayaquil?
Several airlines offer cheap flights to Guayaquil including: Avianca, LATAM, KLM, American, Delta, Jetblue, and Southwest Airlines, etc.
Which is the best airline to fly to Guayaquil (GYE)?
Avianca Airlines offers most flights to Guayaquil(GYE) and is the best airline to fly to this city.
How many airlines fly to Guayaquil (GYE)?
There are 11 airlines flying to Guayaquil (GYE) from 13 airports worldwide.
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Guayaquil?
If you are sure about your intended travel date, book a cheap air flight to Guayaquil two weeks prior to your journey.
Which day is the cheapest day to fly to Guayaquil?
As per our research, Sunday is the cheapest day of the week to take cheap flights to Guayaquil.
What time of the day is the cheapest time to Fly to Guayaquil?
Afternoon is considered to be the best time to get cheap flight tickets to Guayaquil.
What is the name of Guayaquil airport?
The name of Guayaquil airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport(GYE).
How Lowestflightfare.com helps you get cheap flight tickets?
Lowestflightfare.com shows deals across 100+airlines so that you can have access to a wide array of flights from which you can book the one that best suits your requirement.
How can you save money on flights with lowestflightfare.com?
We aggregate real-time information of hundreds of flights and offer you a wide range of options available. We show you all flight options available on the route, from where you can choose the cheapest one. If you are not happy with the search results, you can set a ‘Price Alert,’ which will inform you whenever the prices decrease.
Who may enter Guayaquil?
Those who are fully vaccinated with WHO-certified vaccines and have a negative covid-19 report, no older than three days can enter Guayaquil.
Flights to Guayaquil
- Flights from New York City to Guayaquil
- Flights from Chicago to Guayaquil
- Flights from Orlando to Guayaquil
- Flights from Houston to Guayaquil
- Flights from Miami to Guayaquil
- Flights from Los Angeles to Guayaquil
- Flights from Boston to Guayaquil
Flights from Guayaquil
- Flights from Guayaquil to New York City
- Flights from Guayaquil to Orlando
- Flights from Guayaquil to Chicago
- Flights from Guayaquil to Miami
- Flights from Guayaquil to Houston
- Flights from Guayaquil to Los Angeles
- Flights from Guayaquil to Lima
Flights to Nearby Cities
Airports Near Guayaquil
- Mariscal Lamar Airport (CUE)
Airlines Fly to Guayaquil
- Copa Airlines
- Air Europa
- LAN Ecuador
- Copa Airlines Colombia