Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
Quito is the closest capital city to the Equator and the second-highest official town in the world. In addition, it is located in the northern highlands of Ecuador in the Guayllabamba river basin, which is connected to the eastern slopes of the Andes Mountains. And, it proudly boasts the best-preserved colonial architecture in all of South America. Furthermore, Quito has a consistent cool climate due to its location on the Equator. Hence, while booking cheap flights to Quito, consider the best-suited season, which is summer(June- September).
Best time to visit Quito
The best time to visit Quito is around July when the flight prices drop by an average of 48%. In contrast, February is the peak season when the flight prices increase at an average of 17%.
Top places to visit in Quito
Even though you take cheap flights to Quito and save some dollars, your trip might go in vain if you aren’t aware of the state’s top attractions. To counter that, here are some of the best places to visit in this city:
- Visit the Virgin of El Panecillo- Guarding the streets of Quito’s old town, this is the most remarkable landmark to date. Besides, you can ascend the statue to experience a better view of the city.
- Step in the middle of the world- Just a short drive north of Quito sits the equator, marked by a massive monument where French explorers initially calculated Mitad del Mundo (middle of the world), letting travelers to be in two places at once.
- Climb the Basilica- To take a closer glimpse of this traditional city, the Basilica of the National Vow is another notable Quito landmark. Here, visitors can climb its two large towers and admire the peaceful surroundings.
Popular flight routes to Quito
|Mexico City||Quito||4h 50m||$672|
|Fort Lauderdale||Quito||4h 08m||$120|
|San Salvador||Quito||2h 55m||$230|
Popular airports in Quito
The most popular airport in the city is Mariscal Sucre International Airport(UIO), which is one of the major international airports in Ecuador. In addition, the airport is facilitated by 13 airlines from 18 airports around the world, and during peak season it witnesses 775 flights(arriving and departing) on a monthly basis. The IATA code for this airport is UIO and it majorly serves the city of Quito. Furthermore, the annual passengers flying to and from Quito’s Airport are- 1,500,290.
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Quito
To avail cheap flight tickets to Quito, consider booking tickets more than two weeks before departure to save upto 300$. During the holiday season, airlines increase their prices, so either you can plan your trip during the off-season or book a flight well before the departure date.
Which Day is the Cheapest Day to Fly to Quito
If your journey dates are flexible, consider taking flights on Sunday and you can save 220$. In contrast, Saturday is the most expensive day to fly to Quito.
What Time of the Day is the Cheapest to Fly to Quito
As per our research, the evening is considered the cheapest time of the day to book cheap flights to Quito.
Top Tips to Finding Cheap Flights to the Quito
- Round Trip Tickets: If you know the date of your return from Quito, it is better to book a round-trip flight.
- Off Season: Travel during the off-season when the airlines decrease their price.
- Set Price Alert: Airlines frequently increase and decrease their price. To get an inexpensive flight ticket that will save you some extra bucks, set a price alert.
- Identify the Cheapest Day and Time: Generally, during weekdays airlines drop their price and increase during the weekends and holidays. If your travel date is flexible, book when the price is cheaper.
Which airlines offer cheap flights to Quito?
Several airlines offer cheap flights to Quito including: Avianca, LATAM, KLM, American, Delta, Jetblue, and Southwest Airlines, etc
Which is the best airline to fly to Quito?
Avianca Airlines offers most flights and is the best airline to fly to Quito.
How many airlines fly to Quito?
There are 13 airlines flying to Quito from 18 airports worldwide.
When is the best time to book cheap flights to Quito?
If you are sure about your intended travel date, book a cheap air flight to Quito two weeks prior to your journey.
Which day is the cheapest day to fly to Quito?
As per our research, Sunday is the cheapest day of the week to take cheap flights to Quito.
What time of the day is the cheapest time to Fly to Quito?
Evening is considered to be the best time to get cheap flight tickets to Quito.
What are the major airports in Quito?
The name of Quito airport is Mariscal Sucre International Airport(UIO).
How Lowestflightfare.com helps you get cheap flight tickets?
Lowestflightfare.com shows deals across 100+airlines so that you can have access to a wide array of flights from which you can book the one that best suits your requirement.
How can you save money on flights with lowestflightfare.com?
We aggregate real-time information of hundreds of flights and offer you a wide range of options available. We show you all flight options available on the route, from where you can choose the cheapest one. If you are not happy with the search results, you can set a ‘Price Alert,’ which will inform you whenever the prices decrease.
Who may enter Quito?
Those who are fully vaccinated with WHO-certified vaccines and have a negative covid-19 report, no older than three days can enter Quito.
Flights to Quito
Flights from Quito
- Flights from Quito to New York City
- Flights from Quito to Madrid
- Flights from Quito to Orlando
- Flights from Quito to Chicago
- Flights from Quito to Miami
- Flights from Quito to Toronto
Flights to Nearby Cities
Airports Near Quito
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)
Airlines Fly to Quito
- Copa Airlines
- LAN Ecuador
- Air Europa
- Copa Airlines Colombia