About CM Airlines
CM Airlines is one of the largest national airlines of Honduras and is headquartered in Roatan. As of now, the CM Airlines flights operate in 10 destinations including domestic and international both. Furthermore, it was founded in 2008 and has primary hubs at Coxen Hole Roatan Airport and Toncontin International Airport. Being a low-cost airline, CM Airlines(CC) promises to provide impeccable onboarding services and a seamless traveling experience to all their passengers. Additionally, the airline also has an interline agreement with TAG Airlines and Air Europa, which provides it a gateway to tap the international borders.
The fleet size of CM Airlines is 11 and consists of narrow-body aircraft made out of Saabs and Embraers aircraft.
Let’s find out the list of aircrafts employed for CM Airlines(CC):
|Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante||7|
CM Airlines Flight Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
Coxen Hole Roatan Airport (RTB)
Popular CM Airlines Flight Routes and Destination
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Coxen Hole (RTB)||San Pedro Sula (SAP)||Mar 02, 2022||USD 189|
|Coxen Hole (RTB)||Tegucigalpa (TGU)||Apr 15, 2022||USD 983|
|San Pedro Sula (SAP)||Guatemala City(GUA)||Mar 13, 2022||USD 216|
|La Ceiba (LCE)||Guatemala City (GUA||May 21, 2022||USD 433|
|Guanaja (GJA)||San Pedro Sula (SAP)||Jun 10, 2022||USD 347|
|La Ceiba (LCE)||Utila (UII)||Jul 19, 2022||USD 1225|
|Miami (MIA)||Coxen Hole (RTB)||Oct 23, 2022||USD 1147|
|Guatemala City (GUA)||Utila (UII)||Aug 27, 2022||USD 895|
|Coxen Hole (RTB)||Guanaja (GJA)||Aug 31, 2022||USD 376|
|Guatemala City(GUA)||Coxen Hole (RTB)||Nov 08, 2022||USD 320|
Top Airports Served by CM Airlines(CC)
- San Pedro Sula Ramon Villeda Airport (SAP)
- Coxen Hole Roatan Airport (RTB)
- Tegucigalpa Toncontin Airport (TGU)
- La Ceiba Goloson Intl Airport (LCE)
- Guatemala City La Aurora Airport (GUA)
- Guanaja Airport (GJA)
- Utila Airport (UII)
- Puerto Lempira Airport (PEU)
- Copán Ruinas Airport (RUY)
- Tela Airport (TEA)
CM Airlines(CC) Policies & Services
The CM Airlines cancellation policy provides premium benefits and seamless experience to offer convenience to all their passengers. Besides, with CM Airlines(CC), you don’t have to worry about the refund or last minute cancellation. Here are some facts to understand the policy better:
- The passengers are eligible to cancel their CM Airlines flights only if the booking is made from CM Airlines official website, customer support or concerned airport counters.
- For bookings made via a third-party agency you are suggested to contact the concerned party only.
- The cancellation is allowed only if the booking is made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then CM Airlines will not charge any cancellation fee.
- The amount of cancellation fee depends on the flight route, destination and many more.
- The CM Airlines 24 hour flight cancellation policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets irrespective of the destination(domestic or international).
- As per CM Airlines(CC) flight cancellation refund policy the passenger is eligible for refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, then don’t worry. You are also eligible for a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed further, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The refund of the CM Airlines flights depends upon several factors like technical glitch, flight cancellation and many more.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the CM Airlines cancellation policy.
The baggage policy of CM Airlines(CC) includes only one class specification i.e. Economy Class. Here’s the carry-on baggage allowance for all passengers:
- One piece of hand luggage weighing not more than 11 lbs and one personal item bag(wheeled or non-wheeled), with allowed dimensions of 45cm x 38cm x 20 cm.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Baggage Allowance for Domestic flights within Honduras
Cabin Class/ Flight
No. of pieces allowed
Baggage Allowance for flights to and from South America
|Cabin Class/ Flight||No. of pieces allowed||Baggage Allowance|
Carry on baggage for infants
- CM Airlines(CC) will transport your infant’s child seat and stroller free of cost under checked baggage. You can carry one diaper bag for your kid, apart from your carry-on baggage.
- The airlines also recommend the use of car seats to optimize your child’s safety as per the Federation Aviation Administration.
Carry on pets
- CM Airlines flights allows one pet per passenger such as dogs and cats and should easily fit in an IATA approved closed bag or kennel.
- The kennel along with your pet must not weigh more than 17lbs(8 KG).
- A nominal service fee for CM Airlines scheduled flights is charged on flight bookings via the website. However, none at the airport or via third-party agencies.
Check-in & Verification
- CM Airlines(CC) offers online check-in via their official website. Through this option you can print out your boarding pass and e-ticket, from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 24 hours prior to your departure date till 60 minutes before the flight takes off.
- The airline also provides an interactive offline check-in option, where you can print your boarding pass and baggage tag from the self-serving kiosks.
- After the self check-in procedure you are required to get your baggage checked at the baggage counter no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- CM Airlines(CC) is a low cost airline; hence, doesn’t provide any fancy in-flight entertainment. However, you can stay entertained with the magazines and newspapers they roll out to all their passengers.
CM Airlines(CC) Meal Policy
- CM Airlines(CC) provides in-flight meals such as snacks, beverages, freshly prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, which are available on purchase from cabin crew. Moreover, the meals are offered, according to your flight duration.
- Passengers utilizing CM Airlines flights can call on their customer support number +34 902 120 767 or visit https://www.cmairlines.com/ for any other queries.
CM Airlines- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does CM Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, CM Airlines(CC) offers special assistance and mobility services to all the specially-abled passengers.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with CM Airlines?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for CM Airlines flights.
Is it safe to travel with CM Airlines during Covid-19?
CM Airlines(CC) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to providing a PPE kit and checking the temperature of each passenger, CM Airlines ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes, you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does CM Airlines provide in-flight dining?
CM Airlines(CC) provides paid food and beverages on all flights, depending on the duration of the journey.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show a medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
How much does CM Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your CM Airlines flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of 100$ to 400$ will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of 100$ to 500$ will be charged as per CM Airlines' flight cancellation policy.
Where can I check my CM Airlines flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of CM Airlines(CC). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, and type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does CM Airlines Airlines allow pets on flights?
Yes, you can travel seamlessly with your beloved dog or cat on CM Airlines flights. However, to learn more about the flying with pets guidelines you are advised to visit the official website of CM Airlines(CC).
Can I cancel my CM Airlines flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.CM.com/, CM Airlines Call Center, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible CM Airlines flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my CM Airlines reservation for free within 24 hours?
If the passenger cancels his/her booking within 24 hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How much does CM Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
The CM Airlines(CC) flight cancellation fee is 100$ to 400$ and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
As per CM Airlines cancellation policy, to get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
How long will it take to get the refund?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 days of CM Airlines flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
CM Airlines (CC) flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.
CM Airlines (CC) Popular Airports
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport
- Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport
- Toncontín International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Harry Reid International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Miami International Airport
Popular routes of the CM Airlines (CC) airlines
- CM Airlines Flights to Roatan
- CM Airlines Flights to San Pedro Sula
- CM Airlines Flights to Tegucigalpa
- CM Airlines Flights to New York
- CM Airlines Flights to Las Vegas
- CM Airlines Flights to Los Angeles
- CM Airlines Flights to Orlando
- CM Airlines Flights to Denver
- CM Airlines Flights to Miami
- CM Airlines Flights to San Francisco
- CM Airlines Flights to Chicago
Other Help Topics of CM Airlines airlines
- CM Airline customer support number
- CM Airline flight change
- CM Airline cancellation refund policy
- CM Airline baggage policy