Book Cheap Flights- Save Huge
About Sansa Airlines (RZ)
Sansa is a known airline based in San Jose, Costa Rica. It operates scheduled passenger services as part of the TACA Regional airline system, and is a subsidiary of Avianca AIrlines. Moreover, Sansa Airlines has a primary hub at Juan Santamaría International Airport. As of now, the airline successfully operates in several destinations of Costa Rica, and other parts of America. Founded in 1978, the airline serves more than 50,000 passengers annually.
The fleet size of Sansa Airlines is 12 and consists of narrow body aircrafts made completely out of Airbus aircrafts.
Let’s find out the list of aircrafts employed for Sansa Airlines (RZ):
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||12|
Sansa Airlines Flight Details
|Flights Per Week||Most Popular Destination|
|73||Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)|
Popular Flight Routes and Destination
|Origin||Destination||Departure Date||Best Price|
|Chicago (ORD)||San Jose (SJO)||Mar 05, 2022||USD 169|
|Bahia Drake (DRK)||Fort Lauderdale(FLL)||May 22, 2022||USD 245|
|Orlando(MCO)||Golfito (GLF)||Sep 18, 2022||USD 366|
|New York(JFK)||Liberia (LIR)||Jul 20, 2022||USD 458|
|Cartago (CRC)||San Jose (SJO)||Jun 05, 2022||USD 238|
|San Jose (SJO)||Fort Lauderdale(FLL)||May 13, 2022||USD 193|
|Boston (BOS)||La Fortuna (FON)||Oct 03, 2022||USD 298|
|Los Angeles(LAX)||Dallas(DFW)||Mar 13, 2022||USD 298|
|Cancun(CUN)||Orlando(MCO)||Sep 15, 2022||USD 357|
|Fort Lauderdale(FLL)||Tampa (TPA)||Apr 26, 2022||USD 343|
Top Airports Served by Sansa Airlines (RZ)
- Bahía Drake Airport (DRK)
- Golfito Airport (GLF)
- La Fortuna Arenal Airport (FON)
- Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL)
- Santa Ana Airport (CRC)
- Houston George Bush Intcntl Airport (IAH)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Airport (DFW)
- Baltimore/Washington Airport (BWI)
- Tampa Airport (TPA)
- Myrtle Beach Intl Airport (MYR)
- Newark Airport (EWR)
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
Sansa Airlines Policies & Services
The Sansa Airlines cancellation policy provides flexibility and premium benefits, offering the passengers a convenient journey. Besides, with Sansa Airlines, you don’t have to worry about the refund or last minute cancellation. Here are some facts to understand the policy better:
- The passengers are eligible to cancel their Sansa Airlines (RZ) flights only if the booking is made from Sansa Airlines official website or via customer support.
- For bookings made via a third-party agency you are suggested to contact the concerned party only.
- The cancellation is allowed only if the booking is made 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of reservation, then Sansa Airlines will not charge any cancellation fee.
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) may waive off the cancellation fees if the passenger canceled their flight booking due to death in the family.
- The amount of cancellation fee also depends on the flight route, destination and many more.
- The Sansa Airlines 24 hour flight cancellation policy is applicable to both refundable and non-refundable flight tickets irrespective of the destination (domestic or international).
- As per Sansa Airlines (RZ) flight cancellation refund policy the passenger is eligible for refund if the flight is canceled within 24 hours from booking. The refund will be generated back to the original source of the payment.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, then don’t worry. You are also eligible for a full refund if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund will be credited within 7-10 working days from the day of cancellation. And, in case the payment is delayed, you can get in touch with the airline’s customer support.
- The refund of the Sansa Airlines flight ticket depends upon several factors like technical glitch, flight cancellation and many more.
- Passengers who are affected by the flight cancellation due to severe weather conditions or government travel restrictions can claim a refund, says the Sansa Airlines cancellation policy.
- The baggage policy of Sansa Airlines (RZ) allows one piece of carry-on baggage with a maximum weight allowance of 10 lbs. Moreover, the 3 dimensions of wheeled or non-wheeled bags should not exceed 50cm.
- The personal item bag is considered as the handbag, laptop bag or suitcase which should be of the allowed baggage size to fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Baggage Allowance for Domestic flights within Costa Rica
|Cabin Class / Flight||Baggage allowance|
Baggage Allowance for flights to and from all other destinations
|Cabin Class / Flight||Baggage Allowance||Maximum size|
|Business Class||30lbs||45 inches|
|Economy Class||30lbs||45 inches|
Carry on baggage for infants
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) will transport your infant’s child seat and stroller free of cost under checked baggage. Only one carry-on diaper bag is allowed in the cabin as per the airline’s policy.
- The airlines also recommend the use of car seats to optimize your child’s safety as per the Federation Aviation Administration.
Carry on pets
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) doesn’t allow any kind of pets to travel in the cabin of the aircraft.
A nominal service fee for Sansa Airlines scheduled flights is charged on flight bookings via the website. However, none at the airport or via third-party agencies.
Check-in & Verification
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) offers you an online check-in option via their website, from where you can print out your boarding pass, change your seat, and print your flight receipt from the comfort of your home.
- The web check-in opens up 48 hours prior to your departure date till 2 hours before the flight takes off.
- The airline also provides an interactive offline check-in option, where you can print your boarding pass and baggage tag from the self-serving kiosks at the airports.
After the check-in process, you need to get your baggage checked at the baggage counter no later than 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) provides you a whole package of entertainment from which you can choose what suits you best.
- Their aircrafts are packed with seatback screens and Wi-fi access to make your journey impeccable. You can watch your favorite movie or TV shows, and enjoy listening to the music by simply connecting to the airline’s Wifi.
Sansa Airlines Meal Policy
- Sansa Airlines (RZ) doesn’t provide any complimentary food or beverages on flights. However, you can purchase meals of your choice using debit/credit cards, directly from the cabin crew.
- Passengers utilizing Sansa Airlines flights can call on their customer support number 1-877-767-2672 or visit https://flysansa.com/ for any other queries.
Does Sansa Airlines provide wheelchair service to specially-abled passengers?
Yes, Sansa Airlines (RZ) offers wheelchair and other mobility services upon request at your departing airport, for those who are unable to ascend the staircase or else.
Do I need to show any documents while flying with Sansa Airlines?
For international passengers, visas, passports, and other necessary documents will be required as per the Government guidelines for Sansa Airlines flights.
Is it safe to travel with Sansa Airlines ?
Sansa Airlines (RZ) strictly takes all the necessary measures and follows the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure a safe journey for each passenger. From sanitizing the aircraft after each journey to checking the temperature of each passenger, it ensures safe travel.
How to get a refund with a non-refundable ticket?
To get a refund for a non-refundable ticket, you must cancel your booking within the specified time. If the passenger fails to initiate the flight booking cancellation within the allotted time frame, then the airline may charge the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes you can bring your own food. However, the container should be sealed perfectly.
Does Sansa Airlines provide in-flight dining?
Sansa Airlines (RZ) doesn’t provide complimentary food and beverages. However, you can purchase food using debit / credit cards directly from the cabin crew.
Can I fly when I am pregnant?
Pregnant passengers need to show the medical certificate which should not be 5 days before scheduled flight departure. The medical certificate must state that the passenger is fit to travel.
How much does Sansa Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
If you cancel your Sansa Airlines flights within 24 hours from your departure date then a nominal fee of 100$ to 400$ will be charged. However, after a 24 hours time frame, a fee of 100$ to 500$ will be charged as per Sansa Airlines flight cancellation policy.
Where can I check my Sansa Airlines flight status?
You can simply visit the official website of Sansa Airlines (RZ). There you can navigate to the Online check-in box, type your booking id or ticket number and your last name to get all the necessary updates.
Does Sansa Airlines allow pets on flights?
Sansa Airlines (RZ) doesn’t allow any kinds of pets on the aircraft.
Can I cancel my Sansa Airlines flight?
Yes, You can easily initiate a cancellation request for the flight booked via https://www.Sansa.com/, Sansa Airlines Call Center, or airport counters within 24 hours from the purchase. The cancellation would be applicable only on the eligible Sansa Airlines flights canceled within the allowed time span.
Can I cancel my Sansa Airlines reservation for free within 24hours?
If the passenger cancels his / her booking within 24hours from the date of purchase, they do not have to incur any cancellation fee. However, the departure date must be 7 days or more at the time of initiating the cancellation request.
How much does Sansa Airlines charge for flight cancellation?
The Sansa Airlines (RZ) flight cancellation fee is USD 100 to USD 400 and would be applicable after 24 hours from the date of booking. However, your eligibility criteria for a refund or credit voucher depends on the fare rules applied to your flight booking.
How long will it take to get the refund ?
The refund is usually initiated within 7-10 days of Sansa Airlines flight cancellation.
Do I get a refund if my flight is canceled?
You are eligible for a refund if the airline fails to provide flight service. However, the refund amount depends on cancellation, destination, technical glitch, and many other reasons.
Can I make a cancellation request on the day of departure?
Sansa Airlines flight cancellation policy allows you to cancel your booking on the same day of departure. You have to pay a cancellation fee, and the amount will depend on ticket class, reason, and many other factors.